Chapter 7 She loved that fish princess Ariel.

Chapter 7
Picture of Aria on the side !!
Elena POV

My throat was dry and I was unable to form any words. Liam Lockwood is sitting two feet away from me. What the hell? The devil. The bastard. The idiot. It's Liam Lockwood. Why is Liam Lockwood seated before me exactly?

I feel like slapping myself with a burning pan.

He starred back at me confused as did everyone else. Do the Gods believe my life is a joke? Why is this devious, repugnant, atrocious idiot sitting before me in Monaco, in a meeting only the Kingdom's Royals were to attend?

WAIT.

No. Tell me this brainless dork is not a Royal from my Kingdom.

Oh God no. No please, don't tell me. Do not tell me he is a Royal.

"Liam Lockwood" I hissed, my voice shaky. I felt my eye twitch as I stared at my hell. This cannot be happening. "You're not a Royal. Tell me you are not a Royal" I whispered. He narrowed his eyes confirming it was him. That look I've come to know and hate. I mimicked his move. We glared at one another. It was a very basic, normal thing for us to do. But not in the middle of a meeting where he is a Royal and I am a Princess. Where I stand without my gothic make-up and wig. Where I stand as Elena Argent not Anele Targen. There is only one explanation to this whole ordeal.

I am being Punk'd.

"Okay, nice one. You guys can come out with your cameras" I stated. The Royals began to whisper to one another giving me the crazy look.

"She's in shock folks. This might be her first time interacting with humans, let us be patient" Wren announced a smile playing at his lips. He faced me and whispered "Why are you harassing my friend Elena" he scolded.

"Friend?" I croaked feeling my face pale. Wren is my friend. Why is he referring to Liam as a friend? Is he in this prank too? "Is this a joke?" I was about to pass out. I can't deal with such Nonsense. That's what Liam is. A ball of nonsense that is unworthy to deal with.

''Are you okay?'' Noel asked coming from behind. I hadn't seen my brothers in two years and I couldn't even act happy. Freaking Satan was seated before me continuing the destruction of my life. How can I be happy?! I tried to form a sentence but I was unable to speak.

"The Gods hate me brother" I croaked dramatically turning around and planting my face on his chest. He rolled his eyes and shoved me away.

"One, you're Catholic. Stop with your Greek mythology references. Two, you're freaking everybody out you lunatic, and three stop starring at the Lockwood boy" he shoved me away -again. Argents, we're such an affectionate family. "C'mon. Stop scaring the kid" Noel ordered getting a hold of my wrist and dragging me upfront.

"I don't even know her" I heard Liam whisper as I left them. Ha! Please, you know me alright.

Mika followed us and had three special chairs for my brothers and me. Right in front of the Royals. I tried ignoring all the hungry looks the females were throwing at Noel and Nate. I glared at one girl that stared at my little brother like a piece of meat. He is a baby for crying out loud!

Mika stood before the Royals, his back to us. He had the undivided attention of every single person in the room. It's impressive the amount of respect this Derek Hale on steroids has mastered to gain through the years. Mika is untouchable, he is the best hence his leadership of Code X. "Well, now that we all seem to be here" Mika glared my way, but I saw the humorous twinkle in his eyes, ''let's begin'' he clapped his hands together. He began to speak, his deep booming voice bouncing off the walls mesmerizing the audience. I rolled my eyes and sat back on my chair.