part 2. 4 years later

*narrator's POV*
Veronica is engaged to Archie. Olivia does ballet. Betty went to college for a couple years, but she is not in college anymore and she is a writer, and her books are good. Jughead is still in college, but he comes to a college in riverdale, because he can't stop thinking about Betty and how he never had the courage to see his baby, he doesn't know if he has a son or daughter.

9AM
B"liv come on, you're going to be late for ballet class." Betty yells from downstairs. O"coming mama." She runs downstairs. Her hair is a mess. B"baby, we are going to be late, how did you already mess up your bun." O"i don't know mama." Betty smiles as she rolls her eyes. Betty fixes her hair and puts in some butterfly clips. O"thank you mama." B"you're welcome bunny, now let's go." They get in the car a get to ballet class.

Betty is talking to one of the teachers. B"is it ok for you to watch her, I have to go grocery shopping?" T"yeah, of course." B"thank you." Betty walks over to Olivia. B"I will be back later ok bunny." O"ok mama, you promise your going to come back?" B"of course bunny, I would never leave you." O"ok mama." Betty leaves.

At the store
Betty is going through the isles. She goes down the soup isle and she bumps into someone. B"omg, sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going." J"its ok." She looks up hearing that familiar voice. B"Jughead?"

*flashback, 4 years ago*
B"are you sure you are going to be here when the baby gets here?" J"yes of course, you need the baby and the baby need a dad, and I need and want you and the baby." B"promise, you won't leave." He doesn't say anything. B"Jughead promise, we need you." J"I promise, I will be there for you and our child."
*end of flashback*

J"hey betty." Betty turns around to walk away but he grabs her hand. She turns around. B"what jughead?" J"can we talk?" B"I don't want to talk to you." J"please, it was a mistake, leaving you." B"then why did you?" He doesn't answer. B"dont talk to me." Betty payed for her groceries and left the store. She went back to Olivia's ballet class.

12PM
Betty is driving to Veronicas house. They get there. O"auntie Ronnie!" She runs up to her and gives her a hug and Veronica picks her up. V"hey, liv, whats up girly?" O"just, I had ballet today, and it just got over." B"yeah we came from ballet, because mommy has to tell auntie v something, so Olivia can you go play?" O"yes mama" Veronica puts her down and she runs to the room to play. Betty and Veronica sit down on the couch. V"what is it B?" B"I ran into Jughead at the store earlier." V"omg Jughead is back, damn." B"yeah and he wants to talk but I told him that I didn't want to talk to him." V"better late then never." Veronica mumbled under her breath. B"what do I do, on one hand I really miss him but on the other, he left me to raise Olivia by myself." V"thats tough but B, if he's back for you, you should give him a chance." B"i don't know V, what if he leaves again?" V"but what if he doesn't?" B"i don't know if I could trust him." V"well maybe you should start with Olivia, she's probably wandering what her dad is like, or where her dad is, she probably wants to know her dad or see him." B"if I do talk to him it would be for Olivia only. Come on Olivia were going home." O"ok mama." She yells from the room she was in. She comes out. B"see ya later V." V"ok, give him a chance, you won't regret it." Betty leaves and goes home.

At Bettys house
Olivia went to her room to play. Betty called Jughead.
*On call*
J"hey." B"hey, im sorry for the way I acted earlier, we should talk." J"its ok I understand and yeah, is today ok?" B"um, im not doing anything right now." J"ok I'm on my way." B"ok."
*end of call*

10 minutes later
Betty is in her room. Someone knocks on the door and Olivia opens it. J"hi cutey, whats your name?" O"mommy says I can't talk to strangers." J"ok, where is your mommy?" She closes the door and runs to bettys room. O"mama some stranger is looking for you." B"ok thank you bunny." O"welcome mama."

821 words not including this