part 22. Veronica's secret

*one week later*
J"im finally graduating college." B"omg Jug, im so happy for you!" Betty hugs Jughead. B"when is the graduation?" J"tomorrow." B"Jughead, tomorrow, we have court." J"oh right, um. Ok, the graduation is in the morning and court is in the afternoon, it will be fine." B"ok, but please don't miss court, because if you do, they definitely won't give her to you." J"yeah, if so graduating isn't as important as getting Haley." B"speaking of we got this in the mail." She hands him the test. He quickly opens it. His excitement turns into sadness. B"im sorry." J"how are we going to get her now? I'm not the father, so I can't get custody." B"idk but we still have to go to court and we will tell them that we just found out the she's not yours and see what happens." J"yeah, ok, I just hope somehow, we could just take her away from Katherine." B"i know me too." Betty kisses Jughead and hugs him. J"you gotta get Liv from therapy." B"yeah I know, come with me please." J"i have a thing I have to do today." B"ok." J"do something fun with her today she needs it." B"ok, I dont know how long I would be." J"its ok, take as long as you want." Betty kisses Jughead.

Betty picks up Liv. B"how was it I'm sorry I wasn't with you, again. O"it was good." B"you sound upset, whats wrong bunny?" O"i just miss dancing and doing ballet." B"yeah I know, but it's going to take some time." O"i know mommy." B"therapy helps." O"but it's hard when you are not there." B"oh bunny I'm sorry, from here on out I promise to help you in therapy and in any problems you have." O"its ok mommy, I love you and I need you." B"im here now and forever, how about I make it up to you, what do you want to do today?" O"i wanna see auntie Cheryl and Toni and I wanna see Abby and I wanna see auntie V." B"ok, who do you wanna see first?" O"i want us all to be together." B"like a girls day?" O"yeeess!" B"ok bunny, let me call them and see if there up for it." O"ok mama." Betty calls them as she is driving and they agree to a girls day.

They all meet together at Veronicas place. O"Abby!" They hug. C"its moments like these we need to treasure." V"i can't wait." B"yea- wait what are you talking about?" V"nothing." B"Veronica I know when you're lying, what is it." V"i didn't really want to tell anyone but I'm pregnant." T"omg congratulations!" V"thank you." B"yeah congrats! But now that you say that I can see the baby bump, so how far along are you?" V"almost 4 months." B"wow our babies are only going to be months apart." V"yeah that's awsome." T"speaking of babies how is Haley?" B"Jughead isn't the father but we are still trying, we are going to protect her whatever it takes." C"yeah I get it." B"we just found out and we have court tomorrow so we really don't know what to do." V"what if you act like he is the father, like you guys didn't do a DNA test, and tell the judge that she told him the it's his." B"i don't know V." V"i would know what to do in your situation either." B"we did have a plan but that went down because of that whore I mean horrible person." V"yeah it's probably hard on him too, he loves her and thought he was the father." B"wow, now that you put it that way I just want to go home to him and comfort him, be there for him." V"then go." B"he is the one that suggested I do something with liv, get out and not worry about him." C"maybe it's because he doesn't want you to worry about him or see him going through this." B"im sorry guys I gotta go home, I need to know how he is." V"its ok B, actually we could keep Liv for a little while." B"no, I promised her we could have a day together, I will just stay here, this us where she wants to be, ill talk to him later." O"mama just go, I wanna stay and play with Abby, we can have a movie night later." B"aw bunny I love you." O"i love  you too mommy, I just don't wanna see daddy sad either." B"ok bunny, I will be back later to pick you up. Bye guys." Everyone say bye and see you later. Betty leaves and goes home.

J"hey, what are you doing home? Where is Liv?" Jughead said confused. B"so I did what you told me and took her to have some fun but I asked her what she wanted to do and she wanted to see Abby and Veronica, so we hung out for a while, but I needed to come home." J"why?" B"because with all of this going on, I never asked how you felt and it is just bothering me, I want to know how you feel about Haley." Jughead kissed Betty. J"I love you." B"i love you, we are in this together and I want to know if you're ok." J"i do feel hurt that she not mine, she is just so perfect and a good child just like Liv, how could Katherine be her mother." B"i know im sorry, but I also want to know why you wanted us to do fun things without you, Liv can see that you are sad, she said she hates seeing you sad." J"i know, but I've been mostly sad that I haven't been a good dad lately and not helping you out with you pregnancy with the babies." B"Jug, you are the best dad and I understand, ok." J"so..." Betty looked at him confused. J"close you eyes." Betty is confused but does what he says. He guides her to a room. J"open."

B"omg Jug, I love it

B"omg Jug, I love it." Betty kisses Jughead. J"this is to prove to you that I'll work hard for them and I can't wait for them to get here." B"you don't have to prove anything, I trust you." J"well I wanted to do this for you and for when they get here, and I heard you that day when we fought, im here, for anything you need." Betty kisses him again. B"i love you." J"i love you too." Bettys phone rings. B"of course. Shh, it V." Jughead just looks at her.

Veronica told Betty Olivia wanted to go home. Betty got Liv and when they got home they ate dinner and watched movies all night also with Jughead Liv wanted him to be with her and Betty.

@ Veronica_Lodge

Liked by Betty_Cooper cheryl_bombshell and 756 othersVeronica_Lodge: my best friend in the whole world sorry Betty_Cooper

Veronica_Lodge: my best friend in the whole world sorry Betty_Cooper.
Betty_Cooper:hey! That's fair.

1236 words not including this
Are you guys liking the story so far?
Hope you like this part.
Do you guys have any boy and girl name suggestions, I need Ideas? Like names that start with the same letter or names that sound the same?