part 6. olivia sneaks out

*a couple days later*
Bettys POV
Olivia really loves Jughead. She's finally happy that she has a dad, she always wanted, it makes me happy. Jughead has been really helpful getting her places and doing things with her. But I'm most happy when we do things together.

Jugheads POV
I hear faint little knocks at my door. Its 7 in the morning. I get up from bed and walk to the door. I open it and see Olivia. O"can we got to the park today?" She asks in her cute little voice. Then it hit me. J"where is your mom Olivia?" O"shes at home, she didn't want to get up to play with me, so I came over here to play with you." J"omg Olivia you can't do that, your moms going to kill me." O"no, she doesn't know im gone." J"thats even worse, come on I have to get you back to your mommy..., but first let me get some fresh clothes on."

Bettys POV
I wake up and its really quiet and thats not a good sign. I get out of bed and go to her room. B"bunny?" I go downstairs to the living room. B"liv!?" I go to the kitchen. B"olivia!" I look ever where, omg where's my baby. I keep looking, trying to find her and starting to cry. I look out in the backyard. B"Olivia!! Baby where are you?" I say very worried and scared. I go back to the house and I hear a knock at the front door. I open it to see Jughead. B"i can't find my baby." I say crying. O"im right here mama." B"omg." I run to her and give her a big hug. B"why did you take her without telling me?" J"i didn't, I would never do that, she was at my front door and when I saw you weren't there, I brought her straight her." B"dont do that again bunny, you had mama really scared." O"ok mama, im sorry." I let go of her and she runs in the house to her room. B"thank you Jughead really, who knows what could've happened to her." J"of course, Im right here now, you don't have to worry." He put his arms around me, hugging me. J"i would never let anything happen to her." I put my arms around his neck. B"i always knew it." J"knew what?" He said in confusion. B"that you were going to be the best father, and you are." J"but your a better mother." I leaned in to kiss him and Olivia ran to the living room, but this time I dint care. I pulled him in and kissed him and he kissed me back very lovingly. O"aww, mama is in love." I pulled away and started laughing, Jughead joined in laughing. B"I always was, bunny." J"yeah." Jughead looked at me. Olivia ran to her room again, to play. We sat down on the couch. J"I never stopped loving you." B"me too, and I never could forget you, I mean I literally had a part of you, always up my ass." I laughed and he did too. B"i really missed this, I missed you." J"me too, I missed you every day." We kiss again, but with tongue and it turns into us making out. Olivia runs in and we quickly pull away. O"mama, im really hungry." B"yeah, she really is your kid." J"i can't argue with that." We all make breakfast together, talking and laughing. We sit down at the table and eat breakfast as a family. All I could think and feel is happiness and everything I wanted, everything I dreamed has finally come true.

643 words not including this