part 21. Liv meets Haley

Liv runs through the door. O"mommy! I missed you." She runs and hugs Betty. She sees Haley. O"who that mama?" B"that is Haley, she is staying with us until tomorrow." O"ok." Liv walks over to her. Betty has a worried face. J"just calm down ok, she will love Haley."

O"hi Haley, you're so cute." Liv hugs Haley. J"look at that." Betty turns around. B"omg, that's so cute." Haley starts to cry. Liv picks her up and gives her to Betty. O"i think she's hungry." B"ok, let me get her some food." O"can I feed her?" B"of course bunny, let me get it, jug can you put her in the high chair?" J"yep." Jughead takes her and puts her in the chair. Betty gets some food and a spoon and gives it to Liv. Liv takes it to Haley and feeds her.

B"i love this, it makes me happy, and for once, I dont feel bad about having the babies anymore." J"you felt bad?" B"i felt like Liv was going to hate them or feel like when we have them that we don't love her anymore, I just don't know how shes going to react with new babies around." J"i know Liv and she is going to love them and she is also going to help you with them, in the best way she can." B"yeah, I hope so, well speaking of the babies I have another appointment coming soon to do another checkup, are you going to come with me?" J"yes of course I really don't want to miss anymore checkups or appointments." B"good."

someone bangs on the door. Betty answers it. K"give me my baby!" B"how do you know where we live?" K"i have my ways, now where I my daughter?" B"you said we could keep her for the night." K"well I changed my mind, I want my daughter." B"no we are keeping her for the night." K"bring her to me or I'm coming in and taking her." B"shes not just your daughter she also belongs to Jughead." K"i don't know about that." B"what are you talking about?" K"just give me my daughter." B"not until you tell me." K"ugh... I was sleeping with multiple guys, I dont actually know who the father is, because him and one other guy didn't use protection, so 50/50. Now can I have my daughter?" B"fine stay there, I dont want you to come in." Betty went to the kitchen and took Haley out of the chair. O"where are you taking her mommy, I thought she could stay the night?" B"well her mom wants her back." O"ok." Liv gave Haley a hug and kiss. O"i will miss you." Betty was feeling sad.

B"here, take her, but just a heads up, we figured she might not be his and we did a DNA test today and getting the results in a couple days. If he's the father or not we are fighting you in court for full custody." K"you can't do that." B"yes we can, and are." K"good luck trying but the judge won't give Jughead any custody of Haley and just because of this little stunt, he is to never see her again." B"you can't do that bitch." K"but if he's not the father I can." Haley starts crying and reaching her arms out to betty. H"ma ma ma ma." K"oh hell no bitch that is not your mother and stop with the crying." Katherine covers her mouth almost smothering her. B"get of of her like that she can't breath." K"i don't care and why do you, she is not your concern and you guys will never see her again." She walks away and Betty shuts the door.

B"we have to set up a court date right now, or she will continue to hurt her." J"ok I'm on it right now." Jughead sets up a court date. B"when?" J"they said next week, and I have to tell Katherine, we both have to be in court, there also telling her." B"ok, do what you have to, but we also have to get some proof that she abuses her." J"ok whatever I could do to get her back and see her again." Jughead talks to Katherine on the phone. Katherine is screaming at him and Betty can hear that.

K"why are you doing this, what if she is not your child?" J"because if she isn't my child I'm still going to try to get her away from you." K"ugh, whatever Jughead, but until then, you can not see her and neither can that blonde witch of yours." J"whatever Kathy." K"dont call me that." Jughead hangs up on her.

@ betty_Cooper

Liked by Jughead_Jones and 1098 othersBetty_Cooper baby Haley

Betty_Cooper baby Haley. We will alway protect you. @Jughead_Jones
View all 126 comments

852 words