part 7. the next step willing to take

One month later
Narrator's POV
Jughead has been doing good in college. Betty let's him stay over her house some night, so he is technically living there but they didn't make it official, that he moved in or that they are together.

Betty and Veronica has work and she has no one to watch Olivia. B"Jughead will you watch Olivia today?" J"I have classes to go to." B"i don't have anyone to watch her and I don't trust strangers to watch her, and I need to go to work." J"what about Veronica?" B"Veronica and Archie are already at work, please?" J"fine, im going to have to take her to the classes with me." B"thank you Juggie." Jughead just stares at her. B"what?" J"thats the first time I heard you say that in years." Betty kisses him. B"it feels good saying it." They kiss again. B"if she gives you a problem today, tell me." J"ok but I don't believe she'll give me a problem." Betty kisses him again. B"ok, I gotta go." J"ok, see you later." Betty kisses him one more time and leaves.

Jugheads POV
I go to Olivia's room. J"come on Olivia, we gotta go." O"where is mama and where are we going? J"mommy is at work, so I have to take you to classes with me." O"yaay!" She gets up and we get ready and go to my class.

At class
(P for professor)
P"who is this little cutie?" J"this is my daughter, can she stay for today, I have no one to watch her." P"of course, just don't let her be a distraction." J"will you behave Olivia?" O"yes, daddy."

After Jugheads classes
Bettys POV
I'm on call with Jughead.
J"liv wants some toys." B"she has alot of toys, tell her no and take her to the park or something to play for a while." J"ok... liv mommy said no." I heard him say in the background. O"why.. I want toys." Olivia wines. J"i will take you to the park." O"yay park, let's go daddy." I laugh and he laughs also. J"ok, I will see you at home." B"ok, have a fun time."
End of call

I get home from work and its quiet for once without Olivia. I clean up the house a bit. Jughead comes home with liv and she runs up to me. B"hey bunny did you have a good day?" O"yes daddy took me to his school, and then he took me and got me some food and snacks and then we went to the park." I pick her up and give her a big squeeze. O"mama, I can't breev." B"oh, sorry bunny, I just missed you." O"i miss you too mama." I put her down and she runs to her room. I walk up to Jughead put my arms around his neck. B"heyy, was she good today?" J"she was an angel." B"good." He kisses me. J"so, I was thinking maybe we should make it official." B"what?" J"will you be my girlfriend... again?" B"i thought you'd never ask." I kiss him and pull him in my room. I push him on the bed and staddle him, not breaking the kiss. Jughead pulls away. J"What about Olivia?" B"she playing in her room, and I locked the door." J"i just don't think we should do it right now." B"ok, I get it." I get off him and walk away. J"betty! Its not like that." I just keep walking. I go to Olivia's room. O"hi mama, where's daddy?" Jughead walks up behind me. J"daddys right here, whats up princess?" O"I want you to play dollies wif me daddy." J"ok." He walks past me and sits across from Olivia.

I walk out of the room and go to the kitchen to make dinner. I make some spaghetti with meatballs. I finish making dinner. B"dinner is ready!" They come running to the kitchen.we sit down at the table and eat dinner.

Narrator's POV
After they ate, Betty put Olivia to bed early because she didn't get a nap today and she was really tired. Betty tucked her in after she finished reading her a book and kissed her good night. Then she walked out the door and closes it. Betty walks to her room and see Jughead walking out with a blanket and pillows. B"what are you doing Jughead?" J"i saw it in your eyes at dinner today, you felt uncomfortable or embarrassed." B"you didn't want to have sex with me and that made me feel embarrassed." J"you don't have to feel embarrassed, im sorry, I just don't think I'm ready for that right now." B"I am." I walk closer to him and put my hands on his cheeks and I look into his eyes. B"I trust you Jughead, you make me believe you won't leave again, but it feels like now that we are together, I feel disconnected to you." J"and I love that you trust me again and I won't leave, I want to stay with you, I just  need time for the next step." I look into his eyes again, not wanting to look away. B"you can sleep in my bed, I won't let you sleep somewhere else for that stupid reason, ok?" J"ok." I pull him in and kiss him. We get in bed and fall asleep.

944 words not including this.