part 18. sleep over

O"i forgot to give auntie Toni her gift for getting the genders right." B"well when they come to pick up Abby tomorrow you can." O"ok mama." J"i gotta work late tonight ok see you in the morning." Jughead told Betty and gave her a kiss on the head and Olivia as well. B"wait." J"what?" B"nothing, I love you." J"ok. Bye liv." O"bye daddy." Olivia and Abby go to Liv's room to play. All Betty could do was sit there and think.

Bettys POV
Why didn't he kiss me on the lips?Why didn't he say I love you back?Why does he have to work so late? He never has to work late, but all of a sudden has to work during the night. Is he cheating? He can't be, he would never do that to us. I can't deal with this right now. He also works all day, ever since Olivia was in the hospital a week ago. O"mama we want to watch a movie." B"ok bunny, what do you want to watch?" O"what do you wanna watch Abby?" A"princess and the frog." B"ok." I put on the movie for them. B"after the movie, you guys have an hour till bed time." O"ok mama." They watch the movie snuggled up together.

No one's POV
8PM
The movie is over and the girls are fast asleep. Betty picks up Abby and takes her to Olivia's room and after she put her in bed she picked up Olivia and put her in bed. And she tucked them in and kissed them on the forehead and left the room. She went to her room to get ready for bed and cleaned up the girls messes. She went back to her room and got in bed and fell asleep.

2AM
Jughead goes into the room gets ready for bed and get in bed with Betty and cuddles her. She cuddles more into him.

8AM
O"mama wake up we want some breakfast." B"ok bunny, I'm up." Betty get out of bed and goes to make some breakfast." Jughead comes into the kitchen. J"that smells delicious, what ya makin?" B"bacon and pancakes." J"yum, I gotta leave for work soon but I have time to eat some breakfast, that my beautiful girlfriend has cooked." B"good." Betty smiles.

Betty finished cooking and they are eating breakfast. B"we need to start getting stuff for the babies, like cribs and other stuff." J"yeah I know Betty." B"after I had Olivia, I threw everything out, I wasn't expecting to have more, nor did I want anymore, not saying I don't want them because of course I do." J"Betty we will get stuff for the babies ok." B"just letting you know, I mean these babies are going to come soon." J"I know when the babies are coming." B"ok, just thought since you have something else on your mind, that I should remind you." J"Betty, you know what, im not doing this right now, I have to get to work." B"of course you do, because helping your pregnant girlfriend isn't important." Jughead just goes out the door without a word. B"im sorry girls." A"its ok auntie, my mama's do that sometimes too." O"are you ok mama?" B"yes, mama's fine, you guys can go play." O"ok." They go to Livs room. Betty cleans up the kitchen.

11AM
Betty sits down and sobs. she is still trying not to believe that he is cheating. Then the doorbell rings. C"hey we have come early to hangou-... are you ok?" B"come in." They come in and she shuts the door. T"hey Betty are you ok?" B"no, im trying to be." C"what happened, whats wrong?" B"I think Jughead is cheating." C"who dare he-" T"why would he, why do you say?" B"he is out all day, and all night, but he claims he is going to work." T"ok, that is probably it." B"but he doesn't say I love you anymore and he doesn't kiss me or look at me like he used to." C"omg, that's it, he's dead." T"it just doesn't seem like him, he loves you too much and his kids to even do that." B"yeah I know, I'm trying not to believe but we got into a fight today and it just makes it worse." C"well we are here for you ok." B"thank you." A"mamas!" She ran to them and gave them a hug. C"how was she last night?" T"was she a good girl?" B"she didn't give me a problem at all." C"good." They all hangout for the day and Olivia and Abby play. Then Abby and Cheryl and Toni leave.

8PM
B"come on its bed time bunny, you got school tomorrow." O"ok mama." Betty puts her in bed and tucks her in. O"i hate seeing you sad mama." B"im not sad bunny." O"whats gonna happen with you and daddy? Am I not gonna have a daddy again?" B"aww bunny nothing is gonna happen with us and he will always be your daddy no matter what." O"ok mama." Olivia yawns. B"ok sleep." She turns to her side and falls asleep. Betty walks out and closes the door. Betty goes to her room and goes to bed.

2AM
Jughead gets in the bed trying to cuddle Betty but she pushes him off her. Betty get up and goes to the kitchen for some water and then falls asleep on the couch.

959 words