part 24. Veronicas gender reveal

*One month later*
Betty is 7 months and Veronica is 5 months.

J"how did it go today?" B"she did great." O"mommy gave me a lollipop today." B"she gets better and better everyday." O"they say that they hope I could walk soon, but I don't know if I can." J"you will get there eventually." O"but I wanna dance again, I miss it." B"i know, hey are you looking forward to seeing auntie V?" O"i can't wait to see her and cousin Abby." B"yeah, are you excited for auntie Veronicas  baby?" O"yeah I think she is having a boy." B"really? I think it's a girl." O"when are we going to auntie Veronicas house?" B"soon, let's get ready for the party." O"ok mommy." Betty takes Liv to her room.

B"what do you wanna wear." Liv grabs a t-shirt. B"how about something nice, like a nice dress." O"yes, I want the best dress, for auntie Veronica." B"wanna go shopping?" O"yesss!" B"ok let's go." They left. Betty got Hayley and brought her with them.

*at the store*
Liv found a beautiful baby dress. O"look mama Hayley can wear this!" B"omg that's perfect, thank you bunny." H"pretty dress." They pick out a dress for liv and leave the store.

" They pick out a dress for liv and leave the store

Haleys outfit^^

They get ready for veronicas gender reveal and head to her house. When they get to the door, Veronica opens the door. V"take a necklace the color that you thing the baby is." Betty takes a pink necklace and liv and Jughead take a blue necklace. Betty gives Haley a pink necklace. V"good choice Liv." O"you know I always think you would have a boy." V"and if I do have a girl just know that you would always be my best girl friend." Liv giggles. V"hi haley." H"hi."

Cheryl and Toni get to veronicas house. Toni picks a pink necklace. Abby grabs a blue necklace and Cheryl takes a blue necklace. Veronica has a blue necklace around her neck and Archie has a pink necklace.

They play games and dance for a while. Cheryl grabs Toni's hand. C"dance." Cheryl spins her around. T"all this baby stuff is making me want another baby." Cheryl looks at her. C"isn't Abby enough?" T"yeah but I want another one, how about you?" C"yeah I suppose we can make room for another one." Cheryl smiles and Toni grins. Abby runs up to them. A"i wanna have a baby brother or sister." C"where does this come from?" A"well Liv is having a baby sister and brother and she says that she can't wait and that she loves them." T"aww, see we can't let her grow up without a sibling." C"we will talk about this later, this is Veronicas day." A"ok mama."

Jughead is dancing with Liv. J"so are you excited to be a big sister the babies are coming soon?" O"yeah, I can't wait, they been in mommy tummy for a long time." J"yeah."

Veronica is sitting next to Betty. Betty is holding Haley.  V"thats so adorable." Betty looks at Jughead and Liv dancing. B"yeah." V"thats why part of me wants a girl." B"i think you are having a girl."

*a couple hours later*
V"its time to cut the cake, blue is for boy and pink is for girl obivious." Veronica cuts the cake and it's.... V"A boy Omg!" O"yaay auntie v is having a boy!" B"yes bunny you were right." H"boy!" C"congratulations!" Cheryl smiles.

O"dance with me auntie V." V"of course." Veronica pulls her out of he wheelchair. She starts walking. O"omg auntie I'm walking!" B"omg bunny are you walking?" Betty runs over to her and hugs her tight. O"mama I can walk!" Betty squeezes her. O"mommy I can't breathe." B"oh, sorry, I'm just so happy." O"me too! I can finally go to dance class again." B"well you still need to heal." O"but I want to dance." B"you will soon." V"but I will still dance with you." O"yeah." Liv grabs veronicas hand and they dance.

*9PM*
Liv is sleeping in veronicas lap and Haley is sleeping in Bettys lap. B"they had a good day." V"yeah, I'm glad." B"Liv told me that she did not want you to have a girl because she is afraid you will forget about her." V"you had her very young, at a time when I didn't like babies or children and I fell in love with her, I will always love her and I would do anything for her." B"aww, don't make me cry." A tear falls from bettys eyes. V"too late." Veronica smiles and hugs Betty.

B"well let's get them home. Jughead?" She turns her head towards him. Jughead picks up Liv and takes her to the car. B"thank you for everything today and I know our boys will be best friends." V"of course and they definitely will be." Betty leaves and gets in the car. Jughead drives off. B"Liv had a fun time today." J"yeah she was so happy." B"when I saw you dancing with her, and when I saw her walk for the first time in so long. Today was good for all of us." J"yeah-" B"owww." J"are you ok?" B"yeah, they must be fighting in there." She laughs. Jughead put his hand on her stomach. Betty puts her hand over his. They take Haley home with them for the night.

962 words😘✌