part 17. gender reveal

Betty went to her appointment and got the babies genders. B"are you ready to go home bunny?" O"yeah, I can't wait to be home and out of this hospital." J"shes just like her mama." V"yeah you guys literally created another Betty." Jughead and Veronica laugh. The doctor brings in a wheelchair.

O"omg I'm finally home." V"can you help auntie decorate for the gender reveal?" O"yes of course." Olivia started to clean up the place a little bit. B"bunny is being a little helper." O"you need to sit down mama, get some rest, we will do the decorating." B"ok." Betty sat down on the couch and Jughead sat next to her. J"you did a good job." B"with what?" J"Olivia, you raised her very well without me, she's a great kid." B"yeah, but she's become better with you around." J"yeah I hope I could do more for the twins." B"you're already doing enough, being here." V"remember he was only here for your pregnancy with Olivia then bolted." Veronica said when she walked past. J"Betty I want to be here for all of it, I would never run away again, I love you and I love Olivia and I'm not making the same mistakes with the twins." B"I trust you and I love you." Betty straddles Jughead and starts kissing him. V"hey there are kids around." Betty got off of Jughead and they laughed.

B"hows it going with the decorating?" V"we are almost finished?" O"yeah mama and it looks nice." B"yeah it does bunny, you did a good job." O"thank you, I tried." B"i know bunny." Veronica and Liv put the finishing touches to the party. V"finally done." B"yay finally, when are the people coming?" V"2." B"perfect!" O"yay mama is happy." B"very happy."

*2PM*
Cheryl and Toni walk through the door with Abby. O"ABBY!" Abby runs to Liv and hugs her tight. A"hi livy." B"hey Cheryl." Betty hugs Cheryl and Toni. C"hey betty." Toni goes to Liv. T"hey, how are you feeling?" O"better, I feel better when I'm home." C"these decorations are beautiful." B"olivia helped with them." C"thats awesome. I love it." O"thank you aunt Cheryl." C"your welcome sweetie." Some more of the family come.

V"so what does everyone think the genders are, I think they are going to be more girls." J"boys." C"girls." T"boy and girl." O+A"girls." V"betty, what do you think?" B"i hope that they are a boy and a girl so I can tell them apart." Everyone laughs. They played some music and danced, and did karaoke and played some games. O"let it go, let it go!" Liv was singing on the karaoke. Veronica sat next to Betty. B"i love her with my whole heart, what if having babies ruins her or makes her think that I love her less." V"we will make sure that she knows, that she is the reason you are a mother, she made you the person you are." Betty starts to cry. B"she is, and will always be my reason to live." O"mama come sing with me." B"ok bunny, just one sec." Betty wipes away her tears and hugs Veronica. B"you are too and thank you." V"of course, I love you." Betty picks up Liv and hugs and kisses her. O"mom what are you doing?" B"showing you how much I love you." O"I love you too."

V"ok it's time for the reveal." We all go outside. V"there are two balloons, each one of them filled with color confetti, Jughead will pop the first one and Betty will pop the second one. On three." Everyone: "one... two... three..." Jughead pops the balloon. O"yay girl." V"ok Betty you can pop your balloon." B"actually I think Liv should do it." O"really?" B"yes of course, now come here." Liv is still trying to figure out how to use the wheelchair, Veronica pushes her over to Betty. B"ready, one..two..three." Liv pops the balloon and blue confetti flies everywhere. O"yes, auntie Toni was right!" Betty playfully scuffs. O"sorry mommy, Toni said it first." Betty smiled. B"what is auntie Toni's gift for guessing right?" O"i don't know let me think... oh!" She wheels herself into the house and comes out with a painting. V"what is it baby?" O"i painted you and uncle Archie in the future with a baby boy named Henry." V"omg I love it."

*7PM*
O"mama I'm hungry." B"you're hungry again, we just ate dinner an hour ago." O"ok fine, then can we have snacks?" Both Liv and Abby had puppy dog eyes. B"you win, here are some fruit snacks." A&O"Yay!"

C"ok Abby its time for us to leave, to go home and get to bed." O"does she have to leave right now, I still wanna play with her." Toni comes into the room. T"how about Abby has a sleep over here tonight?" O"yess, please auntie cheryl?" C"that's up to your mom." They come speeding out of the room. O"mommy, mommy." A"aunty, B!" O"can cousin Abby have a sleep over here tonight?" B"what does auntie cher say?" O"She says it's up to you." B"ok she can sleep over." A&O"YAAAY!"

937 words^^