part 9. Olivia's birthday🎂

One week later
Narrator's POV
Tomorrow is Olivia's birthday and Betty and Jughead are going to throw her a party.

O"mama, im tired." B"ok, come here, bunny." Olivia crawls into Bettys lap and drifts off to sleep. Jughead comes in. J"damn she's tired, that's like her third time falling asleep on you, is she ok?" Jughead asked concerned. B"aww, Jughead I love that you are worried for her, but she just had a long day and last night she was fighting sleep." J"ok as long as she's healthy and well." Jughead walks to Betty and kisses her. Jughead take Olivia and puts her in her bed. J"hopefully she feels awake tomorrow." B"yeah, I can't wait, my baby is going to be five." A tear falls from bettys eye. J"yeah I know she's growing up to fast." They clean things around the house since she is sleeping.

The next morning
They get everything ready for the party. It's around noon, all the guests are here. Betty is getting Olivia ready for the party.

 Betty is getting Olivia ready for the party

Olivia^^

It is a unicorn themed party. Betty takes Olivia downstairs and everyone says happy birthday. V"happy birthday to my favorite niece." Veronica picks her up. O"thank you aunt vv." V"your welcome, baby." Veronica puts her down and she runs to the cake. O"I want some cake mama." B"you can have some later." O"I want some now!" Betty stares at her. B"Olivia, I said later." O"ok mama." V"see, I told you that she would eventually listen to you, you got the mama stare down." B"yeah, I know and now I have Jughead, he helps me sometimes, but is weird because now she only listens to me, unless it's you."

We play some games with her. First we played pin the tail on the unicorn, Cheryl won that. Then we played unicorn bingo for kids, Olivia won that. Then we all took some turns hitting the unicorn pinata and Archie won that. We played some other games.

Now it's time to sing happy birthday to Olivia. Everyone gathers the table. The cake was in front of her. They sang happy birthday. B"make a wish and blow out the candles." Olivia closed her eyes for a few seconds then she blew them out in one breath. B"what did you wish for bunny?" O"i can't tell you ow it won't come twu." B"who taught you that?" O"auntie vv." Veronica just laughs.

After the party is over.
Olivia is in bettys arm sleeping. Betty takes her to her room and tucks her in and leaves the room. Betty goes to her room and sees Jughead laying on the bed. Betty changes and gets ready for bed. She crawls in bed.

B"i can't believe it." J"what?" B"my baby is five, sometimes I wish she stayed three or even one." J"i know, my little girl, she is my everything." Betty looks at Jughead. J"you too, of course." Betty kisses Jughead and he kisses back. They pull away. B"I love you." Jughead just stares at her. B"what?" J"it sounds so good to finally hear those words come out of your mouth again." B"it feels right." Jughead kisses Betty and the kiss turns into a makeout. Betty straddles Jughead, but then she pulls away and gets off of him. B"we don't have to." Jughead pulls her back onto him. J"i want to." B"really-" Jughead cuts her off by kissing her. And they start to make out again. Betty pulls off her shirt and Jughead does the same with his shirt.
(You know what happens next, it's pretty late right now and I need sleep lol, but also need to post something but I promise the next time I get the chance I'll right smutt, only if you want it. -C)

What do you think Olivia wished for?
(666 words not including this.)<-