part 16. refresh

O"mama who are these people?" Before Betty could talk. C"im Cheryl your aunt and this is Abby your cousin." T"hi Liv I'm Toni, I missed you so much." O"you miss me?" C"of course we do, when you where little we used to always visit and help out your mom when she needed us, but before you turned one we left to start our own family." A"hi, liv, mama talk so much bout you." O"really?" T"we love you do much, and we should have reached out." B"its ok Toni, you're here now." C"yeah we are and we're here to stay, we missed you so much and we don't want to leave again." O"yaay." A"yay." Abby got on the bed with liv and hugged her and liv was hurting but she was happy.

T"and I see you're expecting?" B"yeah twins, we don't know the genders yet, we were going to find out soon but I couldn't, with what's happened to Olivia, she was my main focus." C"yeah I get it if this happened to Abby I would be devastated to, like how were you able to do that I would've broken down?" B"well I did multiple times but I had v and Jug by my side, and knowing that I need to be strong for the babies was hard to." Cheryl and Toni hugged Betty. V"maybe since we are all her we could get the genders and have a little gender reveal?" B"i would love that, but we should wait until liv is better and we are out of this hospital, I mean I kinda don't want to do it here." V"ok, B, when we go home with Liv we will have a little party." B"yes, thank you."

A couple hours later
O"mama I'm hungry." B"ok you want me to get you some food?" O"i don't want hospital food." B"do you want pops?" O"YES!" B"ok liv, I will go get that for you." Betty laughed. Betty leaves and Veronica comes in the room. O"hey auntie V, when I was in a coma, I heard your voice, I didn't know where I was or what happened but you voice helped me and made me stronger." Veronica started to cry. V"im sorry, I was being strong for mommy, but it's really hurt me to see you like that." O"its ok." Liv said and hugged Veronica. O"I love you." V"i love you too." O"im just so sad I can't do ballet class anymore, mama told me I won't be able to walk again." V"well maybe together we can find something for you to do that you will love as much as ballet." O"but I love dancing and I won't ever dance again." V"i know I'm sorry."

Betty came into the room. B"so the doctor said that she can leave to hospital soon, they just want to make sure that she is healthy enough before she leaves, so she will probably be able to leave tomorrow." V"thats good and then we will have the gender reveal, but we still need the genders." B"i have an appointment tomorrow morning, liv will still be here, then after I get the check up we will take her home." V"ok good." B"yeah, im starting to think that Olivia is my miracle child, im mean of course she is but like really, she has had so much miracles in her life." V"yeah I know I'm kinda jealous." B"yeah me too." They laugh. O"mama." B"oh right, here's your food, bunny." O"mmm, thank you mama." Betty kissed Olivia on her head. B"ok mama has to get some food to daddy, but I will be right back auntie V will be here with you." V"yeah I got her, go do what you have to." B"thank you V, I love you bunny." O"i love you mama." Betty leaves.

B"Jug." J"in here!" He yelled from our room. Betty walks to the room. B"i got you food." J"thank you." B"are you sure you don't want to go see liv?" J"I have to study." B"ok, we will probably bring her home tomorrow and I'm so happy, I hate being in hospitals." J"i know and I'm glad she'll be coming home too, you can go back to the hospital with her." B"ok, well if you need anything, you know who to call." J"ok, I know, I will see you later."

*later that night*
O"mama I'm scared." B"what are you scared about bunny?" O"im scared to sleep here." B"we have been in this hospital for a week." O"yeah but I was in a coma." B"yeah I know, mama will be sleeping in here with you." O"really?" B"yeah, I slept in here every night and when I leave some one has to be with you, I dont like leaving you here by yourself." O"ok mama, that makes me feel better." B"ok now get some sleep." Liv fell asleep quickly in Betty's arms.

880 words