part 3. the talk

Betty gets up from her bed and walks to the door and opens it. J"hey." B"hey." She opens the door wider for him to come in, he walks in. J"everything looks the same since we were kids, except the little girl in most of the pictures." He sits on the couch. Betty takes the picture of her and Olivia (like the picture above.) and goes to sit down next to him. B"thats your daughter." Betty starts getting tears in her eyes. J"shes beautiful." He says looking at the picture. B"yeah she is." J"just like you." B"dont do that." J"i am so sorry for leaving you Betty." B"then why did you?" She says crying. J"i don't know, I was a coward, I didn't think I could do it." B"we were going to do it together, but you left me to do it by myself." J"i shouldn't have, and I'm really sorry, it was the biggest mistake of my life." Olivia come in and walks to Betty. O"why are you crying mama?" B"nothing bunny, im ok." She crawls in bettys lap. B"mommy is talking." J"its ok, she could stay." O"who is he, mama?" B"he is an old friend, we were friends in high school." O"so he's not a stranger?" B"no bunny, he's not." O"Olivia." B"huh?" O"my name is olivia." Jughead looked at Betty and Betty looked at Jughead. J"I love that name." O"what is you name?" J"Jughead." Olivia just looks at him. O"thats a funny name." J"yeah I know." Olivia laughed. Betty was just looking at how happy Olivia was. B"bunny could you go play?" O"ok mama." O"hes my new friend." Olivia whispered in Bettys ear. Then she runs off. J"you gave her the name I picked." Jughead said smilling. B"yeah, I was so in love with you and thought you would come back." J"and I did come back but it took a while to knock sense into me." B"yeah and I had to raise her but at least Veronica was here for me since day 1." J"im glad you had her to help you." B"yeah, shes the best." J"is there still something there for us?" B"i don't know Jughead, I don't know if I could trust you." J"you can trust me." B"what if you leave us again?" J"I won't, and I really mean it this time." B"ok." Jughead grabs her hand. J"I promise." Betty stares into Jugheads eyes. J"and I really want to get to know my daughter." Betty was leaning in about to kiss Jughead but then Olivia comes in and Betty backs up fast. O"can you play with me Jughead?" J"of course." He picks her up and flys her to her room and Olivia is laughing. Betty smiles.

493 words not including this.
Hope you liked this part.