part 11. Olivia is going to be a big sister.

A couple weeks later
Betty POV
I am late on my period. Jugheads is in his classes. B"liv we are going to the store." O"i don't wanna." B"i will get you a snack." O"ok yay!" Betty gets liv in her carseat and they go the the store.

Narrator's POV
O"mama, I wanna snack." She says walking off. B"bunny come back I don't need to lose you." Olivia runs back to Betty. O"I want a snack mama." B"ok, bunny." Betty picks up a pregnancy test and takes Olivia to the snack isle. Olivia walks around for a little bit and she gets some gold fish. Betty pays for her stuff and leaves the store.

They get home and Olivia goes to her room with her snack. Betty goes to the bathroom to take the test.

A couple minutes later
Betty goes to Olivia's room. B"this room is a mess bunny." O"im sorry mama." B"its ok bunny, let's clean up and then we can make lunch." O"yay!" She starts picking up some of her toys and Betty picks up Olivia's gold fish mess. They finished cleaning. B"you want some lunch." O"yess!" She says in excitement.

They go to the kitchen and make grilled cheese with tomato soup. O"i want dada." B"he will be home soon." O"dada dada dada dada dada." She shouts loudly. Jughead comes in. J"did I hear my name?" O"daddy!" Liv runs to Jughead and he picks her up. J"how was your day princess?" O"me and mama played and we went to the store and she got me a snack." J"thats cool." Jughead puts Olivia down andshe runs to the kitchen. Betty walks up to Jughead and puts her arms around his neck. Betty kisses Jughead. B"are you hungry?" J"is that even a question?" Betty laughs. B"not to you." They go to the kitchen and eat.

After lunch
Olivia is playing in her room. Betty and Jughead are in the living room talking. B"i have a serious question?" J"whats up?" B"what if we had another kid?" J"that would be so amazing." B"really?" J"yeah, and I bet Olivia would want a sister or brother one day." B"yeah." Betty cuddles Jughead. B"im pregnant." Jughead sits up so fast. J"really?" He says with a big smile. B"yeah I took a text this morning, and I have my first appointment tomorrow for a checkup, will you come." Betty smiles. J"of course, Betty, I want to be there for you and the baby and olivia, I dont want to miss out on anything." B"i love you." J"I love you too." Betty kisses Jughead. B"we should tell liv that she's going to be a big sister." J"yeah."

They go to Olivia's room. B"Olivia bunny, we have something to tell you." O"what mama?" They sit next to liv. J"your going to be a big sister." O"reawy?" B"yeah, mama is going to have a baby." O"omg my wish came true!" Betty and Jughead were confused. B"what do you mean bunny?" O"when I bwew out the candles on my birday cake, I wished for a baby sister or bruder." Betty and Jughead look at each other smilling. B"wow, bunny."

Betty calls Veronica
On call
V"hey B, whats up?" B"can you come over I have something to tell you." V"ok B, I would love to, I miss Olivia and my bestie." B"we miss you too." V"ok see you later, B."
She ends the call

30 minutes later
Veronica knocks on the door. Betty opens it. B"hey V." V"hey." Betty hugs Veronica. Olivia comes running to the door. O"auntie V,V." She runs into Veronicas arms. Veronica picks Olivia up. V"hey my beautiful neice." O"hi, beautiful auntie." Veronica puts Olivia down, but Olivia pulls on her. O"can you play with me auntie VV?" V"mommy has something she wants to tell me." O"auntie VV, my wish came true." V"and what is that?" O"im going to have a baby sister or broder." V"omg, B, you're pregnant?" B"yeah." V"omg, congratulations!" Veronica walks up to Jughead and grips his shirt. V"you leave her ass, I kill you're ass." She says seriously. J"i promise, I won't." Veronica gives him a death stare.

Later that night
B"Liv, time for bed." O"ok mama." Betty reads her a story and tucks her in and she falls asleep instantly. Betty crawls in her bed and cuddles Jughead. J"im so excited for the baby." B"me too." J"i love this family." B"I love you too, good night baby." Before Jughead could say anything Betty was fast asleep. He kissed her head.

824 words not including this