The Emperor's Coven

Luz ran. She ran away from home, and she wasn't planning on stopping until she reached the Boiling Isles.

Earth wasn't her home anymore. 

Her own mother sent her to a 'Discipline Camp'. But really, it was just a cover up. It was a camp to prepare kids for the army, and more than that.

They beat her. They starved her, then expected her to perform just as well as she would with food. 

The only thing she got was water. They'd feed her every few days. The longest she'd ever gone without food is 2 weeks, and in those 2 weeks she wanted to die.

Luz reached the woods, and she continued to run until she finally saw the abandoned shack that had held the magical door.

Sure enough, the door sat in the exact same spot it had when she had entered Earth.

Without sparing a glance back, she steps through the portal.

~

It hadn't thrown her into Eda's house like it Luz thought it would.

Instead, she was pretty close to town.

Taking the black cloak-cape out of her bag, she throws it over her shoulders, then pulls up the hood, covering her ears and most of her face.

Luz sighs, and zips her bag back up, then starts the small walk towards town.

The walk there and through had been mostly peaceful, except for the people who bumped into Luz.

Passing by a shop, a Emperor's Coven poster caught her attention.

The woman on front wasn't Lilith, anymore. It was now a green-haired witch with beautiful gold eyes.

Luz's eyes widen in surprise as she takes a step back.

Luz regains her posture, and heads towards the Emperor's castle.

. . .

Why was this so short? I have no clue. I'm going to be making another part soon, so yeah. If anyone is reading this, see you! Bye :)