Back To Training

Let's just take a moment to appreciate Boscha with her hair down.
Literal GODDESS

As Lucia walks back into the training room, Amity can't help but feel curious as to why she was gone so long. And why Emperor Belos needed her at this time.

Lucia takes her time walking back to her training area, and as she passes Amity, she gives her a small wave and bows before continuing her walk.

Amity raises an eyebrow and walks over to Lucia, as she had already finished fighting Boscha, and won.

"What did Emperor Belos want you for?" Amity asks, putting her hand on her hip and glaring at Lucia, even though Amity couldn't see exactly where her eyes were.

"He wanted to make sure I was ready for the mission to capture Eda the Owl Lady," Lucia responds quickly.

Amity glares at Lucia for a few seconds more, then shakes her head. "Whatever. Come on, we're switching partners."

Lucia nods and follows Amity back to the center of the room.

Lucia looks over at Kilow, who was covering his bloody face with his hand. Lucia smirks, in which Amity notices.

Kilow looks up and glares at Lucia, and her smirk widens.

"Alright! Now that everyone is here, I will be naming your next partners!" Kikimora announces.

"Boscha, Kilow." Kikimora looks at the two of them, and continues. "Amity, Lucia. Amelia, Jack. And lastly, Skara and Boilo."

"Skara joined the Emperor's Coven?" Lucia asks aloud. Amity's eyes go wide as she stares at Lucia. "How do you know Skara?" She asks.

"Uh-I- My mother was friends with her's before she died," Lucia stutters. Amity knows she's lying, but doesn't push any further.

"Why are y'all still standing here?! Go!" Kikimora's eye widens after a moment, and she bows to Lucia. "Sorry, Miss Noceda."

"Get up." Kikimora does as told, and she stands back up. "It's Lucia. And please don't treat me like that. Treat me like a normal person." Amity watches, her eyes still wide as Kikimora nods her head vigorously.

"Yes, Miss- Lucia," Kikimora corrects herself.

Lucia walks off towards the training square, and Amity follows, glancing between Kikimora and Lucia, her mind racing with thoughts.

Not looking were she was going, Amity runs into Lucia, knocking both of them off of their feet.

Lucia lands on her back, her head hitting the floor, softening Amity's fall.

Amity opens her eyes, and they widen as she realizes her and Lucia's position.

Lucia opens her eyes next, and her face immediately erupts into a dark crimson color. She covers her face with her hands and makes a squeak sound.

Amity hurriedly removes herself from Lucia, and doesn't bother to help her up. No matter how many people Amity met, she only really cared for one person.

"Hurry up so we can get this over with." Lucia stands up and her face hardens, her brows furrowing.

Getting into their positions, Amity notices Lucia doesn't have her staff with her.

'So she's using her natural magic.'

"Begin!"

At once the air fills with grunts and sounds of crashing.

However, no sound comes from Amity or Lucia as they fight.

Amity makes the first move. She draws an abomination spell circle in the air with her finger, and an abomination rises from the ground beneath Luz.

It grabs her, squeezing her.

An abomination finger wraps around her neck, making it so Lucia cannot breathe.

The abomination hand rises in the air so it's almost touching the ceiling.

"Abomination, cower." Amity smirks as Lucia tumbles through the air.

She hits the ground face-first with a thud. Lucia lifts her head up, blood dripping from her face and onto the hard floor.

"Get up." Lucia slowly stands up, her facial expression the same as it was before. 

At this point Amity's fury was the only thing that was fueling her. She never would've done this if not for everything that had happened in her childhood.

"Well, aren't you going to hit me?" Amity teases, the smirk still resting on her face.

"No," Lucia replies bluntly. Amity's eyes widen for a moment, even though it doesn't really surprise her.

"Then I guess I will." Amity punches Lucia, causing her to step back a few times. But she doesn't make a sound of pain, she doesn't cover her face again, or anything. She just stands there, waiting for Amity to hit her again.

Amity tilts her head to the side in a teasing manner. "Y'know, it's not fun if you don't fight back."

Lucia shrugs in response, her chocolate eyes finding Amity's gold ones.

"You seem to be having fun," Lucia replies. Amity's eyes widen a bit. "How so?" Lucia shrugs once again. 

Everyone had stopped to watch the fight, as they had all finished.

Boscha stands at the front, watching, and waiting for something to happen.

Amity draws a spell circle, and an abomination hand comes out of the ground in front of her. After a moment it turns into a massive sword.

Amity's smirk returns to her face as she plunges the sword straight into 'Lucia's' stomach.