Waiting

I don't think this is the owl house fanart, but uhm this is almost perfect for whats happening so I'm using it.

3rd person:

Lucia looks down at the base of the abomination sword, and her eyes travel up Amity's hand, and to her eyes.

"T-Thank you," she says, tears pricking her vision and blood dripping from her mouth. Amity's eyes go wide and her fingers spring away from the abomination sword.

Lucia falls backwards onto the ground just as Kikimora runs over with her small legs. She stares at the ground as Lucia's own blood pools around her.

Boscha joins the three of them and gasps. 

"No, no, no!" Boscha picks Lucia up and runs towards the infirmary, Amity trailing behind.

"I just stabbed someone..." The thought sneaks past her lips as she continues to run behind Boscha.

They finally reach the infirmary and Boscha pounds on the door as Lucia's blood drips onto her clothes and the floor.

An experienced witch from the healers coven opens the door and scans Boscha, her eyes going wide as she sees Lucia.

"Bring her in. I have to make this quick or she may not make it."

Boshca nods and walks inside, and the witch spots me.

"I'm sorry, but it'd be to crowded if you came in. You'll have to wait outside."

Amity nods and sits down outside the door, putting her head in her hands.

Waiting.