Walking.

SLAY. SLAY, QUEEN.

3rd person:

Tears sting Luz's eyes as she walks farther and farther away from the Owl House.

She had grown to love Eda like her own mother, and she just left her. The thought fills her body with guilt, and a tear slides down her face.

Luckily Amity doesn't see.

The two continue their trek through the woods, not even stopping when Luz cuts her leg on a sharp vine.

They can't stop. They have to get as far away from the Owl House as possible.

The cut from the vine in Luz's leg started to become unbearable. Her broken leg didn't bother her because of Eda's healing spells.

But something was different with this.

After Luz had cut her leg, she had started to limp, which slowly got worse the longer they kept walking.

Amity noticed, but decided to ignore it.

Luz was now almost falling every time she took a step with that leg. She was sweating, and breathing heavy.

"A-Amity can we stop?" 

Amity looks over at Luz, her eyes widening when she sees her. 

She nods and Luz sits down on a rock, resting her head on a tree behind her.

Meanwhile, Amity kneels down and inspects Luz's leg.

It was a deep cut, but it could be gone with a healing spell easily.

"I'm going to fix this, okay? It might hurt a bit." Luz nods, squinting her eyes shut to cope with the pain.

Amity draws a spell circle with her finger, and Luz's wound seals shut.

Fresh blood still drips down Luz's leg and onto the ground.

Luz groans. 

"Titan that hurt." Amity nods in response and sits beside her, leaning over and putting her head on Luz's shoulder.

"Do you think we're far enough away?" Luz asks, resting her head on top of Amity's, her eyelids getting heavy.

"Yeah. We can rest for now, then continue tomorrow."

Luz and Amity eventually dozed off, hoping Eda wouldn't be in any trouble.