I'm Luz

currently manifesting a Lumity kiss in the upcoming episodes.

also, i apologize in my lack of chapters for this story, i'm going to try and start posting again, though it still may take a while for chapters to be posted.

A few weeks had passed, and Luz was happier than ever. She was Emperor Belos's second in command. What more could she ever ask for?

"Luz, please get ready. We will be leaving for our mission in a few hours," Belos says, the Titan's heart beating loudly above him and his throne.

"Yes, my lord." Luz stands up, pushing herself off the ground with her knee and walking out of the room.

"Oh, and Luz?" The Emperor calls after her, not even looking her direction. "Yes, Emperor?"

"Do not disappoint me."

~

"She's completely under Belos's control, Edalyn," Lilith deadpans, sighing and shaking her head. "But-"

"No, Eda. Luz is practically gone," Amity interrupts. She knew the truth, but how much it hurt her was worse than that.

"There's no way. Luz is a fighter. She'll find a way out of this. She has to." Eda shakes her head, still refusing to believe the truth.

"You have a visitorrrrr," Hooty's annoying voice says as he opens the door, Willow and Gus quickly entering the house, slamming the door shut behind them.

"You might want to-"

"Hide?" Another voice interrupts. It was like an echo, no one could find the source. "You know, I used to believe in you, Eda. I really, really did. Being a covenless witch was my dream. I wanted to take after you. But then I realized just how stupid that was."

Another figure appears in the room. They reach their hands up to their hood, taking it off along with their coven mask, a sly smirk resting on their lips.

"Hi, there."

She tilts her head to the side slightly, her smirk quickly turning into a psychopathic grin.

"I'm Luz."