Training (Pt.3?)

TW: Uh. Mentions of rape. There's also- how do I word this. Force? Sorry I'm not good with this T-T

If this triggers you, or if you have a better way to word this, please tell me.

3rd person:

Lucia and Amity walk through the halls back to the training room. Well, that was before Belos stopped them.

"Why are the two of you out here? Aren't you supposed to be training?" Belos' voice is laced with venom, and it sends shivers down Amity's spine. Lucia, however, is unfazed.

"I- We were-" Amity tries to stutter out a response, but fails. Lucia puts a hand on Amity's shoulder, but keeps her eyes ahead, towards Belos.

"I tripped and fell. Amity helped me to the infirmary."

"You? Tripped and fell? Why would you need Amity to help you? You're wasting her time. Remove your mask, Lucia."

She does as told, and her face is a purple color, but Belos pays no mind as he brings his hand back and slaps her across the face.

Lucia's head swings to the side. "Look at me." Lucia moves her head and stares at Belos, her face hardening.

"Don't waste my time, or Amity's time again. If you do. The pain will be so immense you'll wish you were dead."

Belos walks off, and Lucia flips him off as the two continue their walk towards the training room.

Lucia removes her hand from Amity's shoulder and puts her mask back on her face, wincing.

Amity's eyebrows furrow in concern, but she doesn't try to comfort Lucia.

Lucia throws open the doors to the training room and immediately walks towards Kikimora, with Amity following behind slowly.

"I'd like to complete my training for today," Lucia says. Kikimora's visible eye widens. "But, Lucia. You were just stabbed. Shouldn't you take a break?"

"I said to treat me like a normal person, did I not?" Kikimora nods her head vigorously. "I-I mean yes, Lucia. Who would you like to train against?"

"Kilow," Lucia responds, almost immediately. Kikimora nods, and walks over to Kilow, who had now healed his face.

Kilow looks over at Lucia, and an evil smirk grows on his face.

Amity knows that smirk. And it isn't a good one.

Kilow walks over to Lucia and grabs her hand, practically dragging her to the training square.

"Amity. Would you like to watch this?" Amity raises an eyebrow at Kikimora's sudden question, but eventually nods response.

"Very well. Come." Kikimora leads Amity to a hidden place beside the training square that Lucia and Kilow were now training at, allowing them to watch and listen to everything they say or do.

As soon as Kikimora shuts the door behind herself, Lucia and Kilow start fighting,

"Y'know.. You look kinda cute without the mask," Kilow says, the same smirk still on his face. "Better than Amity actually."

"Shut up!" Lucia makes a growl-like sound and lunges at Kilow, surprisingly knocking him off his feet.

Lucia sends a flurry of punches towards his face, hitting almost every single one of them until Kilow shoves her off and into a wall surrounding the training square.

Kilow walks over to her and pins her against the wall with his massive hand, choking her.

Kilow grabs Lucia's mask with his free hand, ripping it off of her face and almost breaking it in the process.

Kilow gets in Lucia's face, close to kissing her, but he doesn't. He just stares at her creepily.

A tear falls down her face, and Amity can only watch.

Kilow stops staring at her, backing up with a smirk on his face.

Lucia tries to back up, but when she realizes the wall is behind her, she stops and goes the other direction.

Kilow realizes and herds her into a corner, trapping her on either side with his arms.

"P-Please." Kilow's smirk widens as he leans down closer to Lucia's face. "You'll be saying that, but it's gonna be for a different reason."

Another tear slowly makes its way down Lucia's face, and Kilow wipes it away with his finger, making her flinch.

This is the most scared Luz had ever been. Even when she was in the 'Discipline Camp'. She was never this scared.

Kilow smiles. Of course, it isn't a real smile. But maybe if he really were a good person it would be. But he isn't.

"How about. After this. We go back to my room, and you can get on your knees and beg."

Amity's eyes widen from where she's watching. She wants to help. But she can't.

Kilow leans in for a kiss, but a voice echoing over the intercom stops him.

"Everyone report to the cafeteria for dinner. Dinner will be served in 5 minutes."

Kilow shakes his head and backs up, removing his hands in the process. "I'll see you later."

Kilow walks away, and Lucia slumps onto the floor, hiding her face in her knees.

Amity wants to move. To comfort her. But she can't.

Boscha walks into the room and sees Lucia, and she runs over and starts comforting her. Something Amity could never do.

Amity watches as Lucia looks up at her, tear stains on her cheeks, and hugs Boscha.

Amity tears her eyes away from the two and walks out of the room, only to be stopped by the two.

"H-Hey, Miss Blight!" Lucia says, trying to be cheerful. "Wanna come to dinner with us?" Boscha asks, giving Amity a small smile.

"Yeah, sure."

The three walk towards the cafeteria. And for once, Luz is thankful for the silence.