Willow And Boscha Sitting In A Tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G

3rd person:
"Willow?" Amity asks, her eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Wow, it's really you," Willow says, pushing her glasses up on her nose with her finger.

Luz runs in front of Amity, pulling Willow into a bear hug.

"I missed you so much, Willow!" She exclaims, hugging Willow tighter and tighter.

"I missed you too," Willow replies, hugging Luz back with a big smile on her face.

Amity stands there awkwardly, watching the interaction.

Amity had stopped talking to them a few years after Luz left. She couldn't talk to them anymore. They had started asking questions about Luz, and she couldn't bear it.

Luz pulls away from the hug and turns around, looking at Amity. Not being an oblivious idiot for once, she understands and doesn't pry further.

"What are you doing here?" Luz asks, turning to face Willow once again. "I was looking for someone," Willow replies quickly, averting her gaze and her cheeks turning pink.

Luz's eyes widen and she squeals, stomping her feet on the ground a bit.

"It's Boscha, isn't it?" She asks, her squeals getting louder.

Willow's head whips around, and she glares at Luz. "N-No! What made you think that?" Luz smirks in response, and laughs.

"Have you told her you like her yet?" Luz asks, smiling when Willow's face turns an even lighter pink.

"No... I was going to.. But I don't know if she likes me back."

"Oh, trust me, Willow. She does."

Willow's eyes widen beneath her glasses, and her hands fall to her side. "Wait, really?"

Luz nods her head vigorously, her smiles growing.

"If you don't mind me asking, how long have you two been meeting up?" Amity asks from behind Luz.

Willow looks at her, a smile on her face. "For a while. But I don't know exactly how long, though."

Amity nods in acknowledgement and continues to stare at the ground as she was before.

Suddenly, more rustling is heard from behind Luz.

Thinking it was Gus, or Boscha, Luz doesn't move. She stands there, waiting.

She couldn't have been more wrong.