He Wants Her Dead

This art is NOT MINE. But I just want y'all to see this BEAUTY. If I find the creator I'll put them here :)

TW: Mentions of rape, cussing, mentions of blood. Tell me if I forgot anything.

3rd person:

Amity sits next to an open space at the table, hoping Lucia would sit beside her. But she didn't.

Lucia doesn't even sit at the same table.

She walks over to the corner of the room, and sits there.

Boscha takes the seat beside Amity instead, and follows her gaze over to Lucia.

"I feel bad for her," Boscha says, breaking the silence between the two. Amity nods. "Yeah. And now, Kilow won't stop until he gets what he wants. He left me alone because Lucia was stopping him. But now there's no one stopping him from getting to Lucia."

Boscha shrugs as she shovels food into her mouth, unlike Lucia who hadn't eaten anything.

"She's not eating," Amity says blankly. Boscha hums in acknowledgement, still chewing on her food. "It's her choice." Little bits of food fall out of her mouth as she talks, and Amity shakes her head at her 'great' manners.

Amity looks back over at Lucia, only to see her stand up and walk out of the room.

Amity raises an eyebrow in confusion, and stands up herself, getting ready to follow Lucia, but a hand stops her.

"Where are you goin'?" Boscha asks, her mouth finally free of the food. "I'm going to go see what's up with Lucia. She just left."

Boscha nods her head after a moment and lets go of Amity's wrist. "Okay."

Amity nods her head and walks out of the cafeteria, watching Lucia walk around the corner, and slowly following after her.

Peeking around the corner, Amity sees Kilow had finally caught up with Lucia. 

Kilow towers over Lucia, his hand on her waist, bringing her closer to the front of his body.

Amity's eyes widen in surprise, but she doesn't move.

"So are you coming or what?" He asks, the same smirk on his face from earlier. Lucia shakes her head no, and tries to back up, but Kilow's strong grip doesn't let her go anywhere.

His eyebrows furrow in anger, and he bends down and whispers something in Lucia's ear, and she visibly shudders.

"So? What about it?" Lucia shakes her head no again, and Kilow slams her against the wall in response, ripping off her mask once again. This time, it breaks.

Kilow reaches towards Lucia's shirt, and starts lifting it.

Lucia's oddly familiar chocolate eyes are wide in fear.

Amity finally steps out from behind the wall just as an abomination hand rips Kilow off of Lucia.

Lucia's head whips back and forth between the two witches in front of her.

"Get away from her." Amity's voice is dripping with venom, and it visibly scares Kilow, but he tries to hide it.

"Or what? You'll kill me?"

Amity glances at Lucia, who seems to be calming down.

"I should've told you this earlier, Kilow." Lucia pauses for a moment, and her staff comes flying towards her, stopping just beside her.

"I now outrank you."

Kilow's eyes widen, and he takes a step back.

"What?" Amity looks at Lucia in surprise, and she lowers her hand, the abomination disappearing.

Kilow takes this to his advantage, and runs at Lucia. He punches her jaw, knocking her out cold.

"I said get away from her!" Amity yells, drawing two spell circles. One of the abominations grabs Lucia, and the other grabs Kilow, throwing him into a wall.

Amity picks Lucia up gently, and runs away from Kilow, who was probably running the other direction.

Amity runs as fast as she can towards the infirmary, noticing the bleeding coming from behind Lucia's head.

Amity looks down at the girl in her arms, and a single tear falls down her face.

Because Lucia had protected Amity from Kilow, he was now going after her.

And he wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted.

And he wanted Lucia dead.

OKAY I'VE DECIDED TO CHANGE IT Y'ALL ARE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE LONGER.