Manipulation

"I said you underestimated me, human. I know have full control of you," Belos says, using Luz's body to walk around the castle, searching for the three witches.

"Amity? Where are you?" Luz's voice sounded the same, so if Belos could convince them it was her, capturing them would be easy.

"Luz?" Amity whispers, pulling her into the room she was in.

Once inside, Luz looks around, not spotting the older witches. "I told Eda and Lilith to go ahead, they should be out of here."

Amity looks at 'Luz' with her eyebrows furrowed worriedly. "Is it actually you?" Belos makes Luz nod her head. "Yes. I managed to fight off Belos for a bit."

'Luz' looks around the room. "Eda and Lilith managed to get out from the front, right?" Amity nods her head yes. "Okay, well by now the guards will have blocked the entrance. It won't be safe for you to follow them."

"Okay." Amity smiles at Luz before hugging her. "I know it's not really you right now." Amity pauses and Luz's heart beat quickens.

How did she know already?

"But I really missed you."

~

"Stop! Leave me alone!" Luz yells as she continues to run from the darkness that chased her.

She never ran out of air, and she never became tired, she could do this forever.

But she didn't want to.

Before the darkness had appeared, she had gotten a glimpse of what was happening outside her body.

Belos was controlling her, making her do things she couldn't control.

He was going to capture Amity, using her body to do so.

Luz turns around, facing the darkness that hadn't stopped chasing her before.

"What do you want from me?!" She yells, squeezing her eyes shut as the darkness continues to race towards her.

Everything stops. The darkness doesn't advance. In fact, it disappears.

Luz opens her eyes once again, now standing in front of the Owl House. "Eda? Lilith?" She asks.

Hooty wasn't in the door.

Luz walks inside, gasping as she sees what lies on the floor.

Eda's body.

"It's all your fault,"  A voice whispers in her ear. "Who's there?" Luz whips around to face whatever was near, but nothing was.

"You killed her."

"All your fault."  The voice echos around the room, using different words every time.

What was Luz's fault? Eda's death?

"Why is it my fault?!" Luz yells, her eyes shutting for a moment before she opens them again, now standing in front of Hexside.

Slowly, she walks inside.

"Haha, I can't believe the human died! Idiot." Luz looks around the halls, spotting Amity  laughing with Boscha.

"She didn't deserve to live. She shouldn't even have been here," Amity says, covering her mouth as she laughs once again.

"Couldn't have said it better."

"Stop! What did I do? I didn't do anything!" Luz closes her eyes once again. Maybe she could get out of here.

"Noceda! Pick your head up and fight him!" Her 'teacher' says, grabbing her face and throwing her to the ground.