Punishment

3rd person:

The whole day.

That's how long Luz had been in Amity's room, waiting for her to wake up.

Luz sighs, putting her face in her hands. "Geez, Eda. How strong did you make that sleep spell?"

Luz stands up and starts pacing the room, with Otto running back and forth with his small legs beside her.

Ghost sits on Luz's shoulder, purring and nuzzling her face. Even though Amity can't see it's Luz, Ghost can.

Amity groans, putting her hands on her head in hopes to ease the headache. But no such luck.

Luz walks over to Amity, putting her hand on her shoulder.

"I'm so so so sorry about earlier-" Amity slaps her across the face, shutting her up. "Why would you do that? We're going to be in so much trouble!" She yells.

Luz backs up, her eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"S-Sorry-" Amity glares at her before standing up. "That won't fix it! I'm going to be in so much trouble!"

Luz runs into a wall, and Amity gets in her face.

"I hate you, Lucia." Amity says.

A tear falls down Lucia's face, and Amity's eyes widen and she takes a step back.

Ghost looks between the two, meowing.

Lucia takes Ghost off of her shoulder, and puts her on Amity's shoulder instead.

"I'll tell him it was my fault. I'll take the punishment." Lucia's head hangs low as she grabs her staff, picking Otto up off the floor.

"Let's go, buddy."

Lucia opens the door, but she doesn't walk out. She turns around.

"I'm sorry for leaving you, Amity. I never wanted to."

Another tear falls down Lucia's face, and she walks out of the room, leaving Amity standing there. Ghost still sits on her shoulder, and she meows.

"Wait, what?"