Remember

Bruh I'm lesbian but Alador looks good.

3rd person:

"Are you ready to talk to her again, human?" Belos asks, a smirk placed beneath his mask as the young woman in front of him nods.

"Good. I trust you know where to go?" Luz nods again in response. "Very well. I will see you later."

Luz walks off, taking long strides back downstairs and into the room where Amity sit, still tied to the same chair.

"I guess I don't have to ask you to help me out of here, do I?" Amity's head hangs low, as there was no point to look around if you couldn't see anything.

"No. Even though I'm not exactly sure why I was to put you in here, I won't help you."

"So Belos didn't tell you why I needed to be arrested?" Luz shakes her head no and continues to pace the room.

"Luz, what's that mask on your face for?"

Luz sighs, looking at the prisoner in front of her.

She'll be here for a while. She can talk to her.. right?

"I'm not sure. But I think Emperor Belos put it on me. That was a while ago. I've tried to take it off a few times but it's like it's... glued to my face."

"Glued to your face?"

Luz nods, even though Amity can't see her. "Yes."

"Luz, think about why he would do that."

"Are you trying to say he's controlling me? Well he's not! What do you know? You're just a stupid prisoner!"

"You don't remember?" Amity's sounds hurt. "Remember what?"

"I- It'll sound weird to you."

"Remember what? Just tell me." Amity sighs. "We kissed."

"What? No we didn't." Luz lies.

"Yeah, I thought you'd think that."

A guard opens the door, motioning for Luz to leave. "I will see you tomorrow, Amity."

Beneath the fabric placed over her head, Amity's eyes widen in surprise.

Luz does remember.

(Don't get to excited yet, it's gonna get worse again)