Adventure

I have no idea where I got this picture but it's here now.

3rd person:

Walking back to her room, Amity couldn't help but feel worried for Lucia.

She hadn't been here for that long. A few months at most, and she'd already been through more than Amity had in the years she's been here.

Kilow hadn't started bothering Amity until the first year of being in the Emperor's Coven had passed. Ever since then she had just ignored him. Well, until it got worse, that is.

Amity opens the door to the hall that contains all the rooms just as Lucia opens her door.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Lucia turns around, showing her tear-stricken face.

Amity gasps and her eyes go wide. Before she can say anything, Lucia slips into her room, closing the door behind her.

Amity walks over to the door, her footsteps silent.

She knocks on the door with her knuckle, waiting for a response.

"Go away, Amity."

"Okay, byeeeeeeeeee." Amity says, her head hanging low.

Do you wanna build a snowman?

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA.

Okay I'm done, here you go:

"Are you okay, Lucia?" Amity leans on the door.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

Amity chuckles a bit. "That's the biggest lie I've ever heard."

Lucia scoffs from the other side of the door. "You know it's not." Amity's eyes widen a bit. She remembers Lucia told her she used to know her. But who could she be? Amity didn't know anyone named Lucia. The closest name to that was...

Luz.

No, it couldn't be her. Lucia has pointed ears, and Luz has round, human ears.

'But there's a potion to make your ears pointy...' Amity's thoughts argue with her before Lucia clears her throat.

"You should get to bed. We have to capture Eda tomorrow."

Amity furrows her eye brows in curiosity. 

Why didn't she call her Eda the Owl Lady?

"Yeah. See you tomorrow, Lucia." Lucia hums in agreement and Amity stands up, walking away from the door.

Amity enters her room and instead of going to bed, she waits.

Maybe Lucia will try to sneak out?

That she does.

After a few moments a door opens, then closes. Footsteps slowly walk towards the door, and another sound of a door opening and closing is heard, then silence.

Amity opens her own door and peeks out. Spotting no one, she steps out, closing her door gently behind her and following the sound of the footsteps.

Amity walks out just in time to see a cloak disappear around a corner.

Sighing, she follows the person until they go outside.

Waiting a few moments after the door closes, Amity follows the cloaked figure.

They summon their staff, and Amity immediately realizes it's Lucia.

Lucia's palisman comes to life and hops on her shoulder, nuzzling her face.

"Hey, Otto.." Lucia smiles and sniffles, showing she's still crying.

"Wanna go on an adventure?" 

Otto squeaks and hops back onto Lucia's staff, once again turning into a stationary piece of wood.

Lucia mounts her staff, and takes off.

Amity summons her own staff, and flies after her.

Considering they were the only two people in the sky at this time, it was quite easy to follow her.

Lucia lowers her staff to the ground and hops off, grabbing it and keeping it at her side.

Amity lands soon after and hides behind a few people while Lucia walks towards an alley way.

Amity follows her, waiting to round a corner.

"Took you long enough to get here," Boscha says from inside the alley. "Sorry. I had to wait for Amity to leave."

"Amity to leave? Didn't you leave before her?" Boscha asks. Amity peeks around the corner to see Boscha's three eyebrows furrowed in curiosity.

"Yeah. But with my new 'promotion' we sleep in the same hallway." Lucia says with a sigh.

"I just wish I could tell her who I am." Lucia looks at the floor, her short bangs falling in front of her face.

"Me too. She'd be so much happier if she knew."

"Huh?" Amity says quietly, unable to stop it from escaping her lips. Thankfully, the wind blowing carried the sound of her voice away from the two witches in the alley.

"I know. But what if Emperor Belos figures out I'm not actually loyal to him?" The fear in Lucia's voice makes Amity worried.

"He won't. I don't know anyone that would want to rat you out." Lucia shakes her head in response. "Yeah.. but Amity. She's going to try and capture Eda tomorrow, and I don't know if I'll be able to stop her."

Boscha puts a reassuring hand on Lucia's shoulder, giving her a small smile.  "I don't think she will. Amity still has respect for Eda."

Of course this was true. After all, Eda had kept Luz safe when she had done something dangerous. And for that, she thanked Eda. Luz was the best thing that had happened to her.

Even though Luz was gone, her respect for Eda wasn't.

Lucia nods, and hugs Boscha, who gladly returns the gesture.

"You better get back before anyone realizes you're gone."

Lucia smiles and mounts her staff, waving good-bye to Boscha before taking off back towards the Emperor's Castle.

Amity watches Boscha put on her hood and mask, then she mounts her staff and follows Luz, Amity not far behind.