True Love

THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE DANGEROUSLY CUTE IN THE END SO PREPARE YOUR EYES.

3rd person:

After a hour or two of sitting around, Eda thought it was finally safe to let Luz walk around.

She had a small limp, but it eventually got better longer she walked on it longer

Amity had been avoiding Luz, which honestly made her a bit sad. So for the rest of the day, Luz was talking and hanging out with King and Eda.

Whenever Amity would finally come out and saw Luz, she would immediately scurry away, her whole face pink.

Luz, tired of only talking to Eda and King, went upstairs to her room, and sits on her 'bed'.

Luz looks around her room, sighing when she sees her phone sitting on her wardrobe.

Standing up, she grabs her phone, seeing all the apoligy messages from her mom.

---

Camila: I'm so sorry, mi hija. I didn't know. Espero puedas perdonarme. Te amo.

Camila: I haven't heard from you in a while... I really am sorry, Luz. Can you come back? I miss you.

Camila: I've been going to all the places we used to go to. They brought back good memories. I love you.

Camila: You haven't been responding. I understand. I never should've sent you there anyways. Lo siento mucho.

Camila: I hope I see you again, but it your choice. I'm so sorry for what I did. Maybe one day we'll see each other again. I'll look forward to it. Te amo, Luz.

---

The messages bring tears to Luz's eyes, but she quickly wipes them away as her bedroom door opens.

"Are you okay, Luz?" Amity's soft voice says from the door. "Yeah, I'm fine." Luz replies quickly. It sounded harsh, though.

"Sorry," Luz adds.

Amity closes the door behind her and walks over to Luz, and hugs her.

Luz gasps, but hugs her back tightly, letting her tears fall.

"It's okay. You're okay." Amity rubs circles on Luz's back with her hand, soothing her.

Luz grips onto Amity harder as more tears start to spill from her eyes.

Luz's phone falls from her hand, hitting the floor with a small thud. 

"I'm so s-sorry," Luz stutters. "It's okay." Amity shushes her as she tries to continue to apologize.

After a few minutes Luz finally calms down, and she pulls away from Amity's warm embrace.

Abandoning her phone, the screen still unlocked, Luz walks out of her room, and out of the Owl House.

She didn't want to be in there right now.

Confused, Amity follows Luz outside and into the woods.

Luz continues to walk farther and farther into the woods until she finally reaches her destination.

Luz sits on the edge of her cliff, her legs dangling dangerously over the boiling water.

"Luz? Why'd you come here?" Luz continues facing the water, unmoving. She shrugs. 

"I just wanted to get out of there," she replies. Amity walks over and sits beside Luz, her legs criss-cross applesauce.

Criss cross applesauce hands in your lap >:>

"Do you want to talk about it..?" Amity asks, her eyebrows furrowed in worry as she looks at Luz.

Luz shakes her head no, and continues to look at the water. "Okay.."

The two sit in silence for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry I left for so long," Luz says, breaking the silence. "I would've come back earlier. Trust me."

Amity nods her head in acknowledgement.

Luz puts her hands on each side of her, her palms on the ground.

Amity takes this opportunity and puts her hand on top of Luz's.

Luz looks at Amity, who's eyes were now an orange color from the sunset reflecting on them.

"I love you too, Luz."

Luz's eyes widen as she continues to stare at Amity.

Amity leans in, their faces getting closer and closer.

"C-Can I kiss you?" Amity mumbles, their noses brushing.

"Yeah," Luz replies, her breath tickling Amity's face.

Amity slowly starts leaning in again.

Then it happens. They finally kiss.

Soft lips touch soft lips lovingly. The kiss wasn't harsh, or rushed.

It was sweet, and slow. A first kiss both of them would remember for the rest of their lives.

The two lovebirds pull away, breathless.

"Finally," Luz breathes with a chuckle. "I've wanted to do that for so long." Amity rests her head against Luz's, smiling.

"Me too."

Both of them shared their first kiss under a beautiful sunset, with beautiful people.

That's everything anyone ever needed, right?

Amity and Luz share a few more kisses before the sun goes down, and the two make their way back to the Owl House, hand in hand.

They loved each other more than words could say.

The only thing they needed was each other.

--

I JUST- OKAY SO I KNOW THIS SAYS FIRST KISS AND KILOW KISSED LUZ, BUT I'M GONNA CHANGE THAT SO THIS IS  THEIR FIRST KISS. OKAY BYE.