Let Me Go

Normally I would say something along the lines of, 'This is hot' and it is, but it's also beautiful. Don't mind me I'm gonna go cry, my eyes have been blessed TnT.
Also, I am.. VERY gay.

TW: Mentions of blood, odd substances.

Amity summons her staff and flies through the halls of the Emperor's castle, running into any guards she comes across on the way.

Before her, the gates threaten to close. She speeds up and rotates herself on the staff, allowing her to get out safely.

But for Luz? Not so much.

~

"I fucking hate you, Belos," Luz says, spitting on his mask. "I'm.. aware," he replies, a disgusted look on his face as he wipes the spit off with his clothes.

He had forced her to bow down to him in front of the Titan's heart. They were now exchanging words about Amity's escape.

"I guess I must fix you. The mask did work for a bit of time, but now I must make the next experiment better." Belos walks over to her and kneels down in front of her, grabbing the mask and pulling it off of her face.

Now free of his influence, the human stands up, but immediately crumples to the floor.

Paralyzation spell.

"Sometimes you are smart, other times you are quite stupid." Belos says, placing Luz's mask down and grabbing a small vile.

"Drink this." Belos smirks and opens Luz's mouth, shoving the odd substance down her throat.

One of Luz's eyes become a blue, such as Belos's do when he wears his mask, while the other one remains it's natural chocolate brown. Blood drips from her eyes, running down her face. Some drops fall off and onto the floor, while others stay to dry. Her hair becomes increasingly messy and when she speaks, her voice is monotone.

"Hello, master Belos." The human smiles at the blonde-haired witch. "What do you request I do?"

"I want you to kill Eda the Owl Lady and her sister. Leave the Blight alone until she gets in your way."

Belos moves his hand and red strings appear at his finger tips. The red strings continue onto the floor and onto Luz's body.

Luz was a puppet.