Chapter 10

*Mature content. You have been warned. I'll let you know when I end it, if you want to skip it.

He slips his hand to my ass and grabs it enlisting a moan from me. He groans and proceeds to turning us around, so I lay on my back, my leg wrapped around his back. He releases my lips allowing me to breathe but follows immediately by kissing along my throat, making me gasp as he leaves love bites along the way, and moan ridiculously loud when he finds my sweet spot.

He chuckles, raising his head he whispers.

"As much as I enjoy the sounds you make; you must restrain yourself from making too much noise. Don't want Walter coming into the room and seeing us in the throes of passion, now do we?"

"Shut up." Is the only thing I tell him before kissing him again. God he's a good kisser. I could kiss him forever and never get tired.

The hand that was on my ass, rests on my leg and slowly starts making his way down, coming closer and closer to the place that burns the most for him.

He nuzzles my neck again and kisses my throat, this time not stopping where the neck meets the shoulder but going down. I felt as if I was being attacked by two sides and I didn't know which one to focus on. He places kisses down my cleavage and slowly he starts unbuttoning the flannel, always giving me enough time to say no before unbuttoning another, but I was too far gone now to stop him. I wanted this. I wanted him. For once in my life I would be selfish and I would take what I wanted, consequences be damned.

"Beautiful" he says once the entire flannel is unbuttoned and he had a clear sight of my body. My very naked body. I see his eyes darken when he notices the fact that I wasn't wearing any panties. "You've been pantyless this all time?" He groans almost as if in torment.

"Obviously." I state feeling too worked up "Now, are you going to finish the job or do I have to do everything myself?" I ask him feeling more confident than I ever felt in a situation like this. There was something about the way he looks at me and touches me that makes me feel powerful.

He roars, he actually roars (not that I'll ever admit that I found it a turn on) and he kisses down my torso, giving speacial attention to my breasts, loving them in a way that left me breathless and wanting more, something deeper. He doesn't linger there for long, his destination clears in his path. When I realized what he was about to do, I stop him.

"Wait, wait..." I stop him as I am trying to control my breathing "you don't have to...you don't have to do that. No one's ever...you know.' I was a feeling a little shy now. No one had ever gone down on me. Usually they went straight to the main course.

"Trust me darling, I want to. Let me make you feel good." He says as he kneels between my spread legs, an intense look in his eyes. A challenge. "Do try not to scream too loudly." he warns before diving in and placing his lips and his tongue where no man's mouth has ever been before.

The only reason I didn't scream the house down was because I had the good sense to remember to place my hand covering my mouth while the other wrapped the sheets in its fingers, too consumed by the insane amount of pleasure he was giving me. Then he decides to add his fingers to the mix.

"Julius!" I whisper-yell as the intense feeling inside me starts pilling up.

"Just let go sweetheart. Let go." He coxes

"I can't...I need...I need...Julius!" I yell when he sucks on a particular spot, noise be damned. "Yes! Right there! YES!" I cum with an intensity I've never felt before in sex. This might have been, scratch that, this was the best orgasm of my life and it was given to me by a werewolf. Worse, by Julius. I can already hear the teasing he'll do when he gets the chance.