Chapter 33

Julius POV

I groan when I release inside Hayley and she gasps as she cums along me.

I kiss her passionately and I release her legs and let her find her balance, as the water keeps pouring over us both.

"Now that was a good surprise" I tell her as she keeps kissing my neck. She surprised me by joining me in the shower, naked and giving me very lustful looks that no men could ever resist.

"I did promise you a day in bed, I figure you wouldn't mind starting in the shower." she replies kissing me again passionately. Her lust clearly not sated by our previous rendezvous.

"As much..." I try saying as she kisses me "as I am loving this..." I try saying as her hands start trailing down my body and my cock starts jumping in attention again ready for action "and trust me, I am... fuck" I groan when she goes down on her knees and takes my member in her mouth.

Okay, I could wait another 10 minutes.

40 minutes later and a well sated mate laying in our bed, taking a nap, I get dress, write a note leaving it on her bedside table, kiss her forehead and leave the house as quietly as possible.

I take the bike and I go to the palace where I was scheduled to be 20 minutes ago. Couldn't really find myself to care for the fact that I was late to the meeting.

The last few days were nerve-racking and fulfilling in a sense that we finally managed to get a big win against the hunters. We managed to destroy their base of operations, at least in the city, and take out two major players from the game. It will take them a while for them to get to where they were before, and we could use that time to strike them even further. However, that now left questions about Hayley's future in the pack.

I knew I should bring her with me to this meeting but I wanted to see what kind of agreement can be made before bringing her.

"You're late" I hear a voice I knew too well say once I step into the meeting room.

I grin when I see him.

"Romeo! My man!" I yell happy to see him. I hug him tight, having truly missed his presence in the last months.

"What, no hug for me?"

"Juliet, darling, there is no need to be jealous, there is enough Julius for everyone." I tease her, hugging her as well.

"How have you been? As the pack been ok?" I ask my Alpha.

"The packs alright, better than ever." he says with a smile "Cleo is about ready to pop, and she told me to tell you to get your ass in the pack or else she is granting godfather duties to me instead of you."

"That's just evil, man." I reply mocking hurt "She is an evil, evil woman, blackmailing me with my own unborn nephew."

"She's just worried. You have been gone longer than expected." he says reassuring me

"Yeah, I know." I agree "That is actually what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Yeah, I figured we would be having this conversation sooner or later." he says sitting down next to Juliet. I sit down as well, feeling a little nervous now that we had breach this topic.

"I can't live without her, man" I tell him

He gives me an understanding look.

"I know. I would never ask you to." he says holding Juliet's hand.

"She's a hunter, she will never be accepted in our pack, not after she was a part of the attacks a few months ago." I say finally saying the words out loud.