| thirty two ; kamish the calamity

the shadow in the light

chapter thirty two; kamish the calamity

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it."

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"why are there so many reporters?"

germany's best hunter, lennart niermann, stood in the american airport after disembarking from his plane. lennart niermann was the master of the richter guild and was able to attend the conference every year.

"those two korean hunters everyone's talking about is scheduled to arrive today," answered the vice-master of richter guild.

"oohhh," lennart said amusingly. "they're coming today?"

"speak of the devil, they're right there," the vice-master pointed out.

"should we go and exchange greetings? no harm in getting acquainted with two strong hunters," lennart suggested.

"that's true," the vice-master said and they walked towards y/n and jin-woo.

lennart took a few steps towards their direction before abruptly halting in his steps. his complexion was gradually paling as he stood in fear.

"aren't you going to speak to them?" the vice-master asked after noticing lennart had stopped.

"you... you don't see that?" lennart asked.

"see what?" the vice-master asked in confusion.

he doesn't summon his creatures from a different dimension but has them around him instead at all times?! he could go to war with america with those numbers!

jin-woo tilted his head to the side, prompting jin-ho to take a look behind him and asked, "do you see someone you know, hyung-nim?"

"no. but some foreigner is staring at me," jin-woo said.

jin-ho immediately chuckled, "your name is all over the news. obviously you'll have plenty of fans, maybe they want your autograph."

jin-ho smirked and nudged y/n. she gave him a smirk as well as they turned to the man next to them.

"so... what're you doing here, jin-chul?" the two asked simultaneously.

at the question, jin-chul spat out his drink. he coughed and put his shades on. his face turned slightly red as he answered the question.

"i'm here as hunter sung and y/n's... bodyguard."

"what was that?" jin-ho asked as he purposely leaned closer to jin-chul as if he couldn't hear the latter.

"bodyguard... for them..."

"bodyguard for who?" y/n questioned, grinning as she leaned closer to jin-chul as well.

"i think those people are our escorts," jin-woo's voice rang out.

y/n and jin-ho moved away from jin-chul, bumping their fists together at their successful attack on jin-chul.

baek-hyun gave jin-chul a pat on the shoulder as he gave him a look that said, i-was-in-your-place-too-pathetic-i-know.

"we were awaiting for your arrival, hunter sung and y/n," adam said as he bowed to them.