Reunited

"Wakey, Wakey," a voice sang out to me.

"Leave me alone," I grumble as I snuggled more into the blanket.

"Is that what you want?" the voice sings again

I decided not to reply and to continue to go back to my peaceful sleep. I started to fade back into my dream where I was playing poker with a Pokémon.

Suddenly I felt a wave of cold-no wait warmth flood over me as I was hit with water.

For a second I couldn't breathe and was immediately coughing up water. I started to hear a burst of booming laughter. I open my eyes quickly realizing I was in a hot tub.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I incredulous screamed..

"I told you to wake up," Emmett lamely defended.

My lack of response must have broken Emmett's psyche from his uncontrollable laughter. His laughing so hard quickly becomes interrupted from a sound off the porch beams to support himself only for it to snap and him to fall causing a hole in the porch flooring. I stared at him in disbelief as he speeds out from under the porch to try to act as if nothing happened.

"What is going on?! Why is Madi in the hot tub?!" Rosalie screeched as she bike the treeline coming out of the forest.

"MY PORCH! EMMETT!" Esme yelled as she rushed to Rosalie's side. She turns her head to follow Rosalie's gaze to realize I was in the hot tub drenched.

"Oh, dear. EMMET WHY DID YOU THROW HER IN THE HOT TUB?" Esme yells at him.

I start to laugh finally waking up and processing everything. I felt the slight breeze of Fork's cold air hitting my soaked body. I decided to do the reasonable thing I could think of. I sat deeper in the hot tub. Emmett starts laughing even haorder at this. While the two furious Cullen women look at me questionably.

"It's warm," is all I needed to say.

" Give me your card Emmett," Rosalie said pointedly to a still-laughing Emmett.

I honestly think that the reason Emmett can laugh this much is that he was a vampire. If he was human I think he would be dead from the lack of oxygen.

"What now," Emmett whines at Rosalie.

" What you did to Madi was cruel and you're paying the price," Rosalie said putting her hand out. Emmet grabbed out his wallet and jammed a card into her hand. Mumbling that it was just a prank.

"Hey Emmet," I call out, stopping his mumbling.

"I'm gonna break your bank account for this," I smiled sweetly at him.

I saw Emmet's face drop as he walked back inside. Esme handed me a towel and I got out of the hot tub. I didn't even know the Cullens had a hot tub. I think I'm going to use this sometime soon. I stepped out and headed to Rosalie Rosalie's. I wasn't in the mood for conversing right now I just had one goal and that was to get dressed.

It took me a couple of minutes to find something comfortable. I headed to the bathroom tand ook a quick shower to get out my "morning swim" smell out. I eventually got out and put a pair of matching joggers and cropped draw string hoodie. I headed over to the mirror and I looked pretty good.

"Good morning Esme ," I walked towards the kitchen by the smell of something delicious.

"I thought I would make you breakfast before we hit the road," She tells me sweetly.

Esme seems to give off such a motherly aura to her. I remember every encounter I had with her she always was nice and welcoming. Even when she was yelling at Emmett it was more of a motherly scolding. If my mom was still alive I wonder if she would be just like this.