Mission Completed

Madeline Pov

I made sure to have Emmett drop me off at the house. I ran inside and locked the door behind me. As I made my way up to my room I made sure to lock the windows as well. I wanted to make sure that the Volturi guards wouldn't be able to sneak in on me.

"What am I missing ," I said to myself.
I quickly ran to Bella's room and locked her windows as well. I didn't want to take any chances. I can only imagine how mad Felix might be.

"Madi is that you?" Charlie called from downstairs.

"Coming," I yelled.

" Did you just come home?" Charlie asked with slight confusion.

"Yeah I went with Emmett," shrugging my shoulders.

" I see, so Edward is taking his sweet time then," Charlie says while grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"Maybe," lightly smiling. "I am sure she will be home soon though Uncle." reaching for the chair across from him.

" Madi?" Bella yells walking into the room. Her face held an anger expression that seemed to disappear right away when she saw Charlie.
Yup I'm in trouble. I couldn't find myself to exactly care though. That's what they get for treating me like a baby.

"Bella your grounded," Charlie said right away.

"Madi go to your room Bella and I need to talk," He finished.

He didn't need to tell me twice I ran up to my room so quick. I wonder how long it took Felix to figure out when I was gone.  I don't think it really took him that long to figure it out to be honest. I bet I didn't help my case with me running like a mad man either.

I sighed and decided to put on some comfy clothes. I opted to where shorts with tiny cartoon T-Rex on them and a plain grey v neck. I did a slight stretch and headed to my bay window with my laptop. I am thinking about watching some romantic comedy movie tonight.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in ," I yelled, closing my laptop.

I watched as the door open showing a scowling Bella. She seemed mad still. I knew this probably would happen I just thought the talk with Charlie would have calmed her down a bit and hopefully distracted her.

"You ditch your guards," Bella let's out, shutting my door behind her.

"Are you saying that I out ran them?" I asked laughing a bit.

"This isn't a laughing matter Madeline," Bella snapped.

She sighs and combed back her hair with her one hand trying to calm down. I felt a bit bad that she had to receive the stress from my actions. She had enough she was going through with the supernatural.

"Im sorry Bells," I said softy

Bella looked at me tiredly and headed to me. She lifted my leg up and sat on the space from the bay window. I sat my legs in her lap after she got comfortable.

"They are pissed Madi," Bella lets out.

"I don't need to be babysat," I said rolling my eyes.

"What you did today made them think otherwise," Bella waited for a moment to see if I would respond. "They told your mates."

"Figures," shrugging my shoulders

" Madeline they are at the Cullens right now but I don't know for how long," Bella informs me.

"So your saying I have time to leave to Jessica's house," I said smirking slightly.

"Madi!" Bella yells.