The Gaurd

A/n : heyy I just want to say I creating a different timeline because the actual timeline is to fast. I hope you enjoy this story:)

Madeline Pov
"We were expecting you our queen," one of the vampire said.

I looked at him shocked and felt my face burning up in embarrassment. They knew I was outside of the door.

"You can call me Madeline or Madi ," I said still standing outside of the door.

I looked at the man closer. He was of course extremely pale yet his eyes were a bright red, they were different from the Cullens eyes. His hair he had slightly darker dirty blonde hair that was styled up. His face didn't seem to have much expression it held up guarded. This just made me a bit more nervous.

"Demetri let our queen in," a female vampire called. I couldn't quite see her from Demetri holding the door.
"Oh yes sorry my Queen," Demetri said stepping past me to hold the door open.

I walked in and noticed just a standard hotel room. There was two queen beds , desk against another wall that was a crossed the bed. We can't forget the Tv which was right besides the desk. I see that they were all standing in the room making it very crowed.

"Hi," I said awkwardly doing a little wave. This is awful why didn't the Cullens come with me I would have wanted anyone to be with me.

"My Queen , we wanted to properly introduce ourselves to you ," the female spoke.

She seemed to be about my age. She had blonde tied back into a tight bun. She had cloak on but this one was black instead of dark gray one that Demetri was wearing.

" Thank you for that," I tell her. I am thankful because if didn't have a face that was watching my constant move I more than likely would become more paranoid than I already am.

" My name is Jane, this is my brother Alec." she slightly turned her heard to the left showing her brother. He looked very similar to her expect taller with dark hair. He does a small respectful nod to me.

" The one that opened the door is named Demetri. The last one is named Felix but he is out to get you a better accommodating room." Jane finishes of smoothly.

" oh no, that is fine the room is great really," I said quickly.
I didn't want to move rooms and give anyone a hard time. I saw in the corner there was a bunch of my shopping bag surrounding the entry. Did I really get that much?

" We can't quite watch you properly from outside. We also assumed that all of us staying in here would make you feel crowed." Jane tells me.

I guess she was right. Part me wants to kick all of them out but I knew that wouldn't work. I shuffle the bag in my hand to make it more comfortable. I wanted to just go away from this situation and relax.

"Would you like us to take that from you," Alec asked stepping towards me quickly.

" Oh no it's alright, I was planning on getting dressed in it for swimming soon," I tell him. I shifted my gaze to Jane. " I suppose you are right but, I don't want it to be a burden to get a new room."

Jane bows her head to me once more "It is not a burden, if anything the Cullens should have known better that this room is not fit for you." She tells me giving a slight jab to the Cullens.

"Right," I vaguely said.

I turned to grab more bags from the walls to help get ready to move. I assume Felix would be here very soon. I wanted to get this done as quick as I can so I am go sink my body into a nice hotub.

"My Queen what are you doing?" Demeter said looking at me with confusion.

"I assume Felix will be here soon so I thought I could start moving my stuff," I tell him awkwardly.