Confrontation

A/N: His sorry for the wait! I hope this chapter makes up for it.

Madeline Pov

" Why were you with Paul?" Bella asked me the minute I walked into my room.

" Excuse me?"

" You ditch the Volturi Kings and decided to leave with Paul. Don't you know your putting the Cullens at risks doing that?" Scolding me.

I quickly scuff at the accusations. Did she really just say that? " You don't even know what happened and I walked most of the way." Slightly raising my tone.

" You need to start taking this seriously Madeline. You are messing with dangerous people," She tells me lowly.

" If they are so dangerous why did you throw me to them huh?" I yell.

Bella flinches and looks towards the window. I snap my eyes to the window and it clicked. Of course they were hearing this argument. I can never get a break it seems. Its been only four days and I feel like I'm at my limit with everyone.

" Oh I'm sorry dear cousin I didn't mean to become such a threat to your precious Edward," I telling her darkly.

" Thats not what I meant," She lets out her eyebrows pinched together.

" Really cause I haven't actually heard from you since you got him back but then again I never did even when he was gone" I snap .

I hear gasp with shock I didn't even dare turn around. I wanted nothing to do with her and I walked out of my room.

"Where are you going?" following me out of the of my room.

" Away from you," I simply say.

" Classic move running away," yelling at me.

I grabbed my jacket and my car keys. " Yup but at least I can breathe without a man," I snapped heading to the door. " If you can even call him that," slamming the door.

I quickly went into my car and locked the doors. I felt my chest tighten with so much emotions I couldn't decipher what I honestly felt right now. I didn't want this. I don't understand why everyone wants me to just dive into a role they made for me.

Rubbing my eyes I started the car. Pulling out of the driveway I see a figure with a cloak on. It was Demetri about 8 feet away from me. I sighed frustratedly and honked my horn but he didn't budge. I felt this surge of anger and reversed my car till I was about 20ft or more away from him. I suddenly see a figure in the back of my review mirror preventing me to go farther. I screamed and I hit my gas pedal to the floor.

Hearing the tires squeal and then quickly going forward. I didn't care if I hit Demetri with a car he was already dead. I keep getting closer to him and then he suddenly disappears. I let out at laugh feeling alone for once.

That quickly ended when I heard pounding on my car. I look to the passenger side window and seeing Demetri glaring at me. I slammed on my breaks, lurching forward a bit. I turn to see Demetri still hanging on. His eyes held an even deeper anger to it.

I pulled the car over and did the only thing I could; I sobbed. I felt like I just make people angry. I cried because I felt selfish. I cried because I said and did hurtful actions to the people I care about. I cried because I felt like I didn't deserve to feel upset.

I hear a soft knock on the passenger window. "Leave me alone," I mumbled out with my head resting against the steering wheel.

The knocking grew louder and let out a sigh and looked up. I see Demetri holds a stoic facial expression. I can't tell if it's worse than him having a angry expression.