Partners in Crime

I woke up to hearing the tv playing a screaming woman on the scene. I quickly flapped around trying to find the remote only to fall out of the bed.

"FUCK!" I yelled out.

The moment that word passed through my lips Demetri came in eyes looking for any signs for danger. "My Queen are you hurt?"

I sighed staring at the ceiling, " Could you turn off the tv please," I ask him quietly.

"Of course," he tells me.

I laid on the bundle up sheets just thinking to myself. I just wanted the Tv off and then continue my dream. Maybe I can get at least thirty minutes of more sleep in if I'm quick enough.

" My Queen?" Demetri ask breaking me out of my thought.

I opened my eyes again and I see Demetri face with a worried expression. " it's Madi," I say covering my face with the blankets.

"Well Madi, we are wondering when you will be getting up," Demetri said; something tells me he is smirking right now.

" What time is it?" I asked.

"It is is 3:00pm." He tells me.

As soon as I heard him say this I jumped off the floor and headed to my phone. I saw that I had missed calls and bunch of texts from Rosalie, Emmett, and Bella. I quickly read each one as fast as I could.

Rosalie wanted to check out a store real quick. Emmett wanted to know if I would ride on a motorcycle with him back to Forks, and Bella wanted to know when I would get up. I guess the Volturi guard wouldn't let them wake me up because it would disturb my sleep from what I gathered from Bella. I quickly texted them back.

I made sure to tell them all yes. Especially made it clear that I will indeed will have fun on the motorcycle ride. I got a notification from Emmett telling me  he has already rented and to bring a jacket.

" What's the plan for you today?" Demeter asked sitting on the bed.

I think Demetri is the most comfortable with me. " I guess head home," I said.

*Ding*

I looked at my phone informing me that they were leaving now because the store was already closed. She also inform me that Emmett was staying behind to rent a motorcycle. I slightly laugh to myself because I don't think she knows that I will be riding with him. Rosalie is gonna kill both of us.

" Are you planning on riding a motorcycle?" Demetri asked .

I turned and realized he was peering over my shoulders. "Hey privacy," I screeched.

Demetri puts his hands up in mock surrender. " I was just curious why you went quiet all of a sudden. I'm glad I did look though," he said with a smirk.

"Whys that," scrunching my eyebrows.

"Because the kings wouldn't allow it," he said smugly.

My face dropped suddenly " Well they aren't here."

" No but we are and we can't allow it ," he said walking out to the main room.

I quickly followed him noticing everyone was there. " There is no reason why I can't go on a motorcycle."

" I just said that the kings wouldn't allow it," he said turning to face me.

" I know that but what's the issue," I said looking at him.

" It's to dangerous," he said turning to Alec for help.

" Even with a vampire?" I said crossing my arms.