Arrangement

Madeline Pov

" I need to get ready," I said once I hung up.

" You look fine though," Bella tells me giving me a look of confusion.

At times like these I remember why I don't come to Bella for fashion advice.  " I am not meeting Marcus like this."

I grabbed a towel and started heading to the bathroom. Bella decided on following me. I turned on the shower and hopped in. My main focus was to make sure I looked presented yet comfortable.

" Your just watching a movie with him," she said plopping herself on the sink.

" Exactly what should I wear?"

" Um maybe some jeans?" Bella suggested.

" Jeans?"

" Uh yeah, you could wear those grey one."

" Bella why would I wear jeans to bed?" Popping my head out of the curtain.

Bella flaps one arm out and sighs " then shorts."

" I still have to see Aro and Caius," turning of the water.

" I don't know then," shaking her head at me while walking out.

I headed back to my room and looked through my drawers. I wanted to give off the impression of comfortable yet not pajamas. I didn't want to think that cared to much seeing him. I just wish to want to hang that's all.

*ring* *ring*

" shit," I mumbled.

I quickly just grabbed a over side t-shirt and loose shorts. I run to the mirror to look at my appearance. I my hair hasn't even had time dry so it ended up slightly lose waves.  I slightly cursed under my breath. Great pajamas it is then. I thought he said an hour?

"MADI," Bella yelled out.

" Coming!" I yelled out.

I tried to casually walking down to the kitchen. I was glad that Bella moved them to the kitchen. I wanted to make sure I kept my breathing even as I made my way down.

" Good evening Tesoro," Marcus voice chimes as soon as I walked in.

" Hello Marcus," I lightly smile.

" I should be going, Edward is going to come get me," Bella mumble walking out with a small wave.

I didn't even get a chance to say bye since she was already gone. I turn my attention to the Kings. All of them were just standing by. They all were wearing their cloaks this time around. It made them look intimidating, regal, and powerful.

" Sooo, our date wasn't good." I elongating my "so,". A nervous habit I have.

" Yes my dear, it didn't pan out the way we intended too," Aro said.

I sighed and decided to get this conversation out of the way. Remember me speak confidently.

" I think it may be best to come to an agreement for my future," pulling a chair to sit in.

I watched at their eyes follow me. It was unerving but I wouldn't let them know it. They need to know that I am not going to let them do whatever they want to me.

" An agreement you say, so what are the arrangements to this agreement," Aro voice seemed to get more low. His demeanor seemed to switch as well.

I don't have much memories about my Dad but, he always taught me to stand my ground. That I am a Swan and even though the name symbol calm and tranquil; I'm still my mothers child. I always would laugh whenever he said that.  I wanted to be fierce and brave just like her.

" I will be staying here to finish my senior year of highschool and I will be doing whatever sports my heart contents to," staring up at Aro.

His mouth twitched into a smirk, " I see, well my dear we have a government to run so how will that work for us?"

" Your an immortal what is one year going to do to you?" I asked

" We are mates rather you like it or not, there are so many target on your pretty little head now," Caius growls out.

" Now brother she was only asking," Aro said putting his right hand up.

" We will let you stay but, this summer you will be in Italy with us. You cannot run away from this bond, I find getting to know each-other will be better for us before you transition." Speaking calmly to me.

" I also don't want any guards," I said moving my hair back.

" You having guards is not up for debate," Caius voice broke out.

I narrowed my eyes him. " Fine then I wish to have a least one week in the summer before I leave to Italy."

They went quiet and Aro beckoned for both of their hands. I thought it was strange how causally they were about giving him free access to their private thoughts. It's like it didn't even phase them at all.

" We will accept this agreement," Aro voice broke out.

I slightly smiled at this. I will have a bit more time left for me. Now it was time for me to live life to the fullest but before I could do that I need to call out Aro.

" Before I have you leave there is something else I wish to discuss," I said. I could start to hear the sass in my voice.

" Oh what is it?" Marcus said placing a hand on my shoulder.

" Aro, how much did you see," looking at him.

Aro face looked to be deep in thought for a second. He turned to a smirking Caius and back to me . " I didn't see much, maybe a weeks worth?" Having a playful smirk on his face.

" I don't like you never told me about your gift," crossing my arms.

" Bella told you though," he tells me with a playful tone.

" But you didn't know," using hand expressions.

" I had my suspicions," Aro pipped.

" Suspicions are not fact though," snapping back as quickly.

" Your actions proved enough evidence."

" So you went out of your way to do so,"

" Well I had to get information"

" how about asking?" my voice full with attitude.

Aro narrowed his eyes at me. Caius coughed a bit. " The arrangement is settled that is good enough for now."

" We should take our leave now brothers," Caius finished.

" Indeed we shall," Aro said in a faux cheery voice yet his eyes held a different emotion.

" Are you coming Marcus?" Caius spoke out heading to the door.

"I am staying a bit longer with Madi tonight," Marcus said smirking a bit.

" I wasn't aware of this arrangement," Caius said hotly.

" You didn't need to be," Marcus replied coolly.

" No matter, Madeline and I have plans anyhow tomorrow," Caius said walking out the door leaving no room for me to protest.

" Bounanotte cara mia," Aro said grabbing a strand of my hair.

" I suppose it's only fitting for me to request for your attention on Sunday hmm."

I could feel my face running hot from his stare and closeness. " I suppose so, I'll make sure to have dry hair."

Aro let's out a chuckle and steps back. He heads to the door and turns back to look at Marcus. " I forget how sly you can be brother, it's been to long."

I wondered what Aro meant by that. I was under the impression that Aro and Caius knew about Marcus spending time with me after this.

" I thought they knew." I let out after Aro shuts the door.

" I never told them," Marcus tells me with a bit of a smile.

" Would you like to head to my room," blushing a bit.

"  I would like that very much," taking hold of my hand.