A Regular Monday

Madeline pov

Tip of the day don't sleep with scary movies on. I had this weird dream of being chased by a doll it was kind of awful. I turned to see I had about thirty minutes to get myself ready for the day.  I wanted to kind of look good today. I feel like I need it after so many events had happen that dressing tiny bit up would make me feel better.

Keeping that in mind I put on a cute long sleeve V-neck top paired with a mini green plaid skirt.  The skirt hit about mid thigh a bit on the short side but, I wasn't too worried about school fighting me on it.  I sprayed a bit of perfume and went down stairs to start eating breakfast. I was shocked to see Bella still here. Usually she leaves an hour before I do with Edward.

" You look really nice today Madi," Bella compliments me.

"Thank you, I am thinking on wearing some white shoes for it rather than my converse," I tell her stealing the last slice of toast on her plate.

"Wow, enjoy yourself," She tells me rolling her eyes.

" I will," I say with mouthful of toast in my mouth. " Why are you still here?" I asked her.

" Edward cant come to the house right now. Due to my punishment," Bella grumbles out a bit.
"Yikes, I am sure Charlie will calm down a bit," attempting to reassure her.

I looked at the time and realize Rosalie will be here any moment. I went to grab a pair of shoes near the entryway. I had about three kinds of white shoes.

" Hey Bella!" I yell at her.

"What," she calls out.

" What kind of shoes should I go for?" I asked her shuffling through the entry closet.

" Just do your air Forces," She yells back.

"Okay," I replied.

While I was looking for them I found my Adidas white shoes with green accents and put them on instead. I heard Rosalie honk her car and I quickly head out. Rosalie was driving alone today instead of driving with Emmett. I bet he is taking that motorcycle.

"Heyy," I said hoping in.

" That skirt looks so hot on you," Rosalie said smiling.

"Thank you," I tell her smiling. " So is Emmett taking the motorcycle?" I asked her.

"Yup," Rosalie tells me laughing a bit.  " Also the Volturi will be enrolled in the school today so please don't be trouble and especially don't agree to any plans with Emmett," She tells me giving me a sharp glance.

"Ill try no promises though," tell her smirking.

" You two are such kids sometimes," she huffs out.

" You know it," I tell her laughing.

The drive was filled with conversations over little things. It seemed Rosalie wanted to avoid any conversation over what happened this weekend and the supernatural. I was really grateful for that. We said our goodbyes and headed to our class. Right now I had Biology.

I quickly made myself to my seat patiently waiting for the bell to ring. I started to think if Jane and Alec were in school already. I silently hope that I don't have any classes with them. I know I said I want to get along and possibly be friends but I want to do it on our own terms not over babysitting me. It wasn't long before the teacher came bustling in with some plant in his hand mumbling to himself.

"Good Morning class," He tells us smiling brightly.

There was a various replies of greeting throughout the the room. I looked at the clock and noticed there was still three minutes before class started. Mr.Monty always did this though. I really don't understand why since half of the class isn't even hear yet. He started discussing about his weekend and what he did with his family. I started to zone out until my friend Angela came in to sit by me.