My Treasure

Madeline pov

I always thought movies were the safest option for first dates. Granted this wasn't our first date nor was it a date. It was simply just us hanging out.

Watching movies always helped me zoned out of the real world and just focus on something else. Yet with Marcus laying besides me I kept finding myself drifting away from the movie. I could feel his shoulders slightly touching mine. I could smell his intoxicating scent.

I suddenly feel Marcus had softly brush against mine. I feel the sudden courage to grasp his hand. I make sure to redirect my eyes to the screen avoiding at peeking at Marcus's facial expressions.

" Madeline," Marcus voice broke out.

" Hmm?"

" You don't have to be so on edge," squeezing my hand slightly.

With that action alone I felt my heart wanting to jump out of my chest.
"I am not on edge, I'm perfectly relaxed."

Marcus started to chuckle a bit after my statement I made. My face started to feel warm; causing me to assume I was blushing profusely.  I keep telling myself to stay calm and realax.

I suddenly feel a cool hand brush my hair and tuck to the side. Marcus's hand gently moves his hand to left side of my jaw and pushes it gently causing my head to turn to look directly at him.

I slightly gasped at the sight. He was leaning closer to me. Positioning his body on his side to get closer to me.  In this position his smell, touch, and sight overloaded my senses.  Even with such a bold move he left just a bit of space between our face; teasing me, edging me to close the gap.

" Mi tesoro, tell me what you want," he murmured out lowly.

With that I suddenly close that gap.  Latching my lips to his. Placing my hands on his face while his hands grasp my hips allowing me to straddle him. Our kiss was full of passion and desire. I felt sparks crashing throughout my body resetting over and over again once our lips began a new dance. I didn't want this to end. I wanted more than this.

Marcus suddenly flips me over causing me to lay on the bed while he was on top.  Marcus deepens the kiss and slowly pulls away. Leaving me breathless.

" Breath Tesoro," He  said huskily.

It took me a couple of seconds to regulate my breathing. Through our kiss; breathing didn't seem to matter to me. I've never felt like this before. I never felt this way during a kiss with anyone.

With Marcus positioned between my legs he stares at me intensely. His eyes no longer were red but black consumed desire and want. I feel Marcus's hands slowly come up on both sides. His cold hands against my warm thighs caused such an intense feeling to roll throughout my body. I see Marcus's hands finally reach my knees. 

" Madeline, don't hide from me," with those words he kisses my knee.

" I won't," I manage to mumble out. I studied him while sitting up breaking our tangled bodies.

Marcus softly smiles and grabs my hand.
" My dear, you no idea how much you mean to me."

I slightly squeeze his hands. " Marcus, I want to try with you. I'm afraid though."

" Our bond is new and moving quickly. It's something that may feel unnatural for you but believe me it's real." He said slightly pulling my hands towards him.

With this I am now sitting up on my knees with Marcus's hands on my waist. " To be mated to kings , I don't know if I can be a queen." admitting to my insecurity.

" I'll help with every step of the way if needed. Madeline I've only know you for a short amount of time but you have strength, confidence, and are caring of others."

I watch him for a bit. I knew he wasn't lying to me which cause a bit of pressure. I wasn't quite sure how he thought I cared about others. Though I still beloved him in this moment. He truly believed I can be a queen. I slightly smile at him.

" Marcus, I am going to try this out. I want you. I can't say exactly how I feel about your brothers but I know for sure I want to explore more of this mate thing with you." I tell him honestly.

" I will say, I'm truly happy with this," he tells me smiling.

I suddenly find myself laying aganst the mattress. With him laying on his side beside me.
" I'm not going to get use to that."

He chuckles at me, " You will eventually my tesoro."

Marcus leans in a gives me a kiss much shorter than the last one and pulls up just a bit slightly hitting my lips. " Mi Tesoro, don't leave me."

Once those words left Marcus's mouth, I never had the chance to fully understood what those words meant. Before his lips crashed back into mine. All I know right now as his lips dance against mine is that I don't want this feeling to ever stop no matter how rush this felt.