6...Bullet visual

It was her third shift at the video store as Yelena was doing a stock check, going through a list of all films that were yet to be returned, she sighed as she put the list down and helped a customer before going back behind the counter and ringing up their rental. She tutted when she saw Stiles had called her three times and Scott once, picking it up she called Stiles and spoke quietly so that her boss couldn't hear her.

"What?!" She hissed through the phone

"I need your help!"

"Let me guess, this is wolf related?"

"Yes but with Derek, I think he's dying, and I don't know-ugh, hold on he's talking."

Yelena rolled her eyes as she listened to their exchange

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead."

Yelena raised her eyebrows as she pictured Derek scowling at him.

"Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out - With my teeth."

Yelena smirked to herself in amusement, remembering their interaction in the car.

"Are you laughing?" Stiles snapped at her through the phone.

"What, no-" she tried to contain her laugh before remembering the situation at hand "Stiles I have to go."

"No, Len! Where do I take him, he's starting to smell."

Yelena looked around and frowned, "Smell? Like - like what?" She whispered

"Like death. Where do I take him?"

"Take him to the animal clinic. Scott's boss is probably gone, so ask Scott where he keeps a spare key, trust me every place keeps a spare key." She told him, still trying to maintain hushed tones

"Ok, I'll text him now. How quickly can you get here?"

"Stiles! I can't, this is literally my third shift, I can't just leave-"

"Lena! If you don't get down here I will kill him!" Derek growled down the phone.

Yelena inhaled deeply and spoke through gritted teeth "Derek you better be dying! Stiles tell Scott the plan and I'll meet you there in twenty minutes." She growled as she hung up on them. Squeezing her eyes shut, she walked over to her boss's office and knocked on the door.

                             *********

Jumping out of her car she looked around cautiously to check if she'd been followed before remembering they were after Derek, not her. Once she opened the door she followed the sound of her brother and Derek's voices.

"You're gonna cut off my arm."

Yelena's jaw dropped when she walked in and found a shirtless Derek holding up an electric saw

"What the hell?!" She exclaimed as she took in the scene in front of her. If it wasn't for the bloody hole in his arm and the weird spider-like veins running through his skin she would have enjoyed the sight in front of her

"What if you bleed to death?" Stiles asked as Derek handed him the saw

"It'll heal if it works," Derek replied casually, tying a torque around his arm to stop the blood flow

"You can't be serious? You really trust Stiles to do this?" She said incredulously, gesturing to her brother.

"Fine, you do it."