31...Fight or flight

Len was straddled on Derek's lap as they made out. Derek pulled away and smirked making Yelena pout. He sighed contently as he held her waist and smiled

"What?" She blushed

"Nothing." He smirked

"Tell me."

"You just make me happy."

Yelena gasped dramatically "Derek Hale has feelings!"

"Shut up." He laughed as he tickled her

Yelena laughed and kissed him "I make you happy or our sleepovers make you happy." She whispered in his ear as he ran his hands down from her waist to her thighs

"Little bit of both." He smirked as he began planting kisses down her neck. They both pulled apart, startled when her bedroom door opened.

"Len!" Stiles exclaimed with his jaw dropping at the sight in front of him "Oh my god!"

Yelena's eyes widened as she reached down and threw Derek's shoe in his direction, narrowly missing his head as he quickly ducked and slammed the door.

"What the hell stiles!" She exclaimed as Derek scowled at the closed door

"It's 11.15!" Stiles shouted

"What?"

"It's 11.15!"

"What is he talking about?" Derek asked annoyed as Yelena leaned over him looking for her clock "What are you looking for?"

"The time."

Derek sat up and grabbed her phone to confirm the time was 11.15. She groaned as she got off Derek and looked for her T-shirt under the mess of their discarded clothes on the floor.

"What's wrong?" Derek asked in confusion as Yelena grabbed Derek's top and put it on over her underwear.

"I don't know."

"Then can I hit him for interrupting-"

"No!" She sighed as she went over and went to open the door, "cover yourself!"

"You have my shirt!" He pointed out

Yelena sighed and only opened her door a crack, "What's wrong?" She asked breathlessly

Stiles covered his eyes as he spoke "It's after 11, we said between 11 am and 11 pm, I can come in."

"To be fair that's when I was single." Yelena heard Derek let out a snort of amusement

Stiles slowly uncovered his eyes as he took in her appearance "Are you naked-"

"Stiles I'm wearing underwear."

"And his top."

"Stiles"

"I just wanted to see if you wanted to practice lacrosse with me and Scott but uh-never mind." He said as he awkwardly backed away to his room.

Yelena threw herself  to Derek on the bed much to his amusement "The eleven o'clock rule?"

"Yeah there was an incident and now he has to knock between 11 pm and 11 am....but 11 am to 11 pm is fine."

Derek raised his eyebrows and nodded in confusion "Should I ask?"

"I wouldn't."

"Well, thanks for the schedule."

"You the werewolf! You should have heard him."

"I'm sorry my senses were a bit distracted somewhere else." He smirked.