13...A coalition

Yelena was fuming to find out that Derek and Peter were now on the same side.
She slammed her bedroom door shut when she saw him standing in front of her window.

"Get out." She growled

"We should talk."

Yelena folded her arms and pointed to the window, "No, get out. I want you to get out."

Derek raised his eyebrow at her, completely ignoring her demand as if she hadn't spoken at all, "You still have my jacket."

Yelena looked over at her desk chair where his jacket was thrown on top of, she reached over and grabbed it.

"Seriously?" She hissed as she walked over and threw it at him.

He flinched as the zipper of the jacket hit his face, "This is it then?" He asked

Yelena folded her arms across her chest and shrugged, "You wanted your jacket, now you have it."

Derek smirked, "You're actually pissed."

"Yes well done. Your uncle killed your sister and you're all besties with him again." She said with a scowl.

"It's not that simple."

Yelena let out a humorless laugh, "So explain it."

"It's none of your business."

"None of my business?" Yelena scoffed "You involved yourself in all of this stuff to help us protect Scott from the alpha, who you're now on good terms with, so this is totally my business."

Derek narrowed his eyes at her, walking slowly over to her, "Is this about the kiss?"

Yelena took a step back from him, "What kiss?"

"At the hospital, when we kissed."

"We didn't kiss."

"Yeah, we did."

"That wasn't a kiss." She said through gritted teeth.

"Felt like it." He said with a smirk only angering Yelena.

"That wasn't a kiss, this is a kiss." She said angrily, moving forward as she kissed him gripping his t-shirt tightly as he closed the distance between them, holding her by the waist. Her first thought was that his lips were softer than she would have imagined, but Her second thought was that she needed to stop this. Yelena pushed him away as she caught her breath, the logical part of her brain stopping the lustful part, "Just leave." She told him as she turned her back to him, hoping that when she turned back around he'd be gone.

Derek took a step towards her but knowing how pissed she was at him he changed his mind. He wanted to tell her what was going on but he didn't want to put her in danger. When she turned around she saw that he'd gone out of the window. Yelena could still feel his hot lips on hers, and his tight grip on her waist      

()()()()()()()()

Seven miles she had run the next day to take her mind from the Derek of it all, she'd never had such a deep crush on someone before, even the feelings she felt for her first boyfriend weren't like this. The moment she stepped foot onto her driveway she was met by a hyperactive Stiles trying to update her on what had happened with Jackson and Argent. Yelena wiped the sweat from her forehead as she opened the front door, blocking out her brother.

"Stiles, I really don't care." She said catching her breath.

"Well, you should care!"

"I've just run seven miles, all I care about is getting a drink from the fridge."