41...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Yelena could tell someone had been tailing her for the last half hour so the moment the nearest gas station came up she pulled into it and grabbed a crowbar from under her seat, tucking it under her jacket. Swinging the car door shut she walked around to the tank and once she heard footsteps she spun on the spot and gripped the crowbar tightly before finding herself being met by the cold barrel of a gun. The owner of the gun was a dark-skinned woman, with a deep scar covering her throat and just reaching her face. Yelena recognized them to be claw marks, given the fact that she had a similar scar on her neck, except hers was a lot smaller than the other woman's. She was dressed in dark clothing and wore a smirk on her face as she took in Yelena's appearance.

"Yelena Stilinski."

"Depends who's asking." She replied dryly

"My names Braeden. We have mutual friends." She told her.

Yelena tilted her head as she looked her up and down, neither of them lowering their weapons.

"Well Braeden, would you like to lower your weapon," Yelena suggested

"How about you lower yours first." Braden retorted

"Given the fact that you've been tailing me for the last half hour, makes me think you're a threat."

"You really are a sheriff's daughter." She smirked

"And you've still got your gun raised," Yelena said through gritted teeth

"On three?"

They both counted and once they got to three they both lowered their weapons.

"Why were you following me?"

"I'm trying to save your boyfriend and I could do with your help," Braden said as she crossed her arms.

"Dereks, not my boyfriend-"

"Yet you knew who I was talking about." She smirked making Yelena roll her eyes.

"Whatever, what happened? Where is he?"

"He's been taken by a dangerous Hunter family.....in Mexico."

Yelena's jaw dropped and shook her head "What exactly can I do?"

"They're hard to find, and it's hard to know who to trust, and from what I've heard your like a human lie detector. Plus considering you noticed that I was tailing you and how quickly you pulled that crowbar, makes me think that you can handle yourself." Braden replied as she picked at her nails.

"Well yeah that's true, but why do you need my lie detector skills."

"Derek won't trust me, he will trust you."

"Why should I trust you?"

"Well, am I lying?"

Yelena raised her eyebrows at her and nodded to her car "Vamos a Mexico. You can put the bike in the back." She nodded as she got back into the truck.

They drove for about two hours in silence par when Braeden was directing her where to drive. Eventually, Yelena sighed and decided to make conversation "You know you haven't even told me who hired you? Or what exactly you do? Are you like some P.I for the supernatural or bounty Hunter?"

"Something like that." She muttered keeping her eyes on the road.

Yelena rolled her eyes "Well it's a long journey so could do with some more information."

"You didn't seem interested in information when you agreed to come."

"As you pointed out I'm a human lie detector.....and it's a long drive, so humor me. You said we have mutual friends, explain?"