33...Forcefield

Stiles picked up Yelena on the way to the vets after Deaton called to say that he was going to be taken, they'd called the police on the way so by now they should've had a head start on whoever was doing all of this.

"All right, we're doing everything we can. Right now, the best thing you can do is go back to school." The sheriff sighed, saying the last bit to the boys.

Scott waited until he was out of earshot and then nodded to the supply cupboard "We have to tell him."

Stiles paused before asking "You mean, like, tell him, tell him, or tell him something else that isn't telling him what I think you want to tell him?"

"You know what I mean," Scott replied

"You remember how your mom reacted? She didn't look you in the eye for, like, a week."

Yelena pursed her lips trying to weigh up the pros and cons of telling him the truth

"And she got over it, and... and it actually made us closer."

"I don't know, dude. I mean, look at him." Stiles frowned, "Come on, he's completely overwhelmed as it is."

"He's overwhelmed because he has no clue what's happening." Scott pointed out.

"He's got a point, Stiles, He's got people dying in his town, the town that he's supposed to protect, and it's not his fault that he doesn't know what's happening." Yelena pointed out

"He's gonna find out sooner or later," Scott added.

"Yeah, but is now really the right time?"

"What if not telling him now gets someone else killed?"

Stiles folded his arms, "What if telling him gets him killed, huh? I mean, okay, look, I get that Deaton's been like a father to you. I get that, okay? But this is m... Scott, this is my actual father. I can't...we can't lose both of our parents, all right? Not both of them."

Yelena sent him a sad look as these thoughts had already occurred to her already.

"You're right." Yelena nodded

Stiles sighed "No, I'm not. I'm not right. We can tell him."

"I'll help you," Scott told them as they headed out of the supply closet.

The three of them stopped in their tracks at the sight of Miss Morrell begging for the police to find her brother. The three of them exchanged confused looks, completely unaware that they even knew each other let alone were siblings. Once the police left she made a beeline over to them

"Okay, listen closely, the three of you. No sheriff, deputy, or Detective is going to be able to find him."

"You don't have to ask us for help," Scott reassured

Ms Morrell gave a half smirk at his courage, "Actually, I'm trying to help you, because, if you're going to find my brother, then you need to use the one person who might have the ability to seek out the supernatural."

"Lydia." Stiles sighed.

Yelena checked her watch, "ok I gotta go I'm meant to be taking a work call right now so if you still want that ride."

"Yeah, how's all that working out for you?" Scott called out

"Well, you know what Scott, given the fact that all the information I need for work is in a different state...not the best. Kinda hard to work from home when your not home."

"This is your home," Stiles mumbled just loud enough for her to hear.

Yelena pressed her lips together and sighed, she didn't have time for any of this drama. Especially since she was yet to see Derek and have a conversation with him, "Do you want that ride to school or not?"