24...Rhapsody

"This is a bad idea" Derek muttered as he and Yelena waited for his betas "Erica and Issac can do it on their own." He said disapprovingly with his arms crossed.

"Erica needs a break."

"She healed fine."

"Derek, this is the plan, accept it." She said becoming annoyed.

Yelena's job was to be bait for Jackson so that they could inject him with ketamine. Boyd nodded in Derek's direction as he and his fellow betas walked up to them.

"Ready?" Boyd asked.

Derek nodded back at him as Issac's eyes widened at the sight of Yelena in her tight purple top matched with her black mini skirt and black combat heels. She cleared her throat when he'd been staring for slightly too long, making Erica smirk as Derek sent him a threatening look.

"Come on Issac we have a job to do." Before they could make it to the door Derek pulled her back by the waist, giving his betas a look to say leave them alone for a minute.

"Don't take any unnecessary risks. If something goes wrong or you need me just scream or yell and I'll be right there." He told her.

Yelena nodded, despite them fighting at the moment and not being certain of what their relationship status was "I've got this." She told him, she went to kiss his cheek but he held her face and kissed her making her sigh against his lips, Before following the crowd and walking in with Issac and Erica.

They flashed their tickets as they went in, moving through the smoke and crowd of sweaty teenagers everywhere.

"How the hell are we supposed to find him?" Erica groaned.

The music drummed deeply in their ears, reminding Yelena of college as they continued to weave through the teens. Yelena spun Erica around on the dance floor whilst squinting through the crowd to find Jackson. Watching Erica so carefree made her smile, this was what being a teenager was about, having fun, underage drinking, partying, not looking for kanimas, and trying to control themselves under the full moon.

"Found him," Yelena said nodding in Jackson's direction as she told Erica to be ready to help drag him into the back room that they'd already found. Yelena turned round to look at Issac who was smirking at her "What?" She asked.

"You just look good." He shrugged.

"Careful, Derek might come for you." She didn't have to be a werewolf to sense his nervousness, she rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand "Come on, watch and learn, bet you could've given your brother a run for his money back in the day."

"I didn't know you knew my brother?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah me and Camden went way back, he was a great guy." She smiled as she danced them both over to Jackson.

Yelena grabbed Jackson's shoulder and turned him to face her. He looked at her with a blank but serious expression, but once she pressed her body against his he seemed to forget what was going on. Supernatural or human a guy was still a guy. Jackson's hands gripped her waist, as he dug his nails against her soft skin Yelena was glad that Derek wasn't here because he would not enjoy what happened next as her hands went to his hair and pulled hard, he growled and began kissing down her neck whilst she moved her hips against his. His lips quickly smashed against hers as Issac came up behind her, placing his hands on the outside of her thighs to close the space between them and Jackson, moving the three of them in sync before Isaac's hands slowly trailed from Yelena's thighs upwards to her hands and placed the syringe into her palm. Truthfully Yelena thought that Issac was enjoying this plan a bit too much as she redirected his concentration back to the plan and Jackson continued to pepper kisses onto her shoulders Nudging Jackson, Yelena brought him back up to face her with his lips crashing to hers once again but this time she had the needle ready however as he pulled away he caught sight of what she was about to do and quickly went to stop her, she managed to dodge him causing him to get Issac instead, during the confusion Yelena managed to push the needle straight into his vein. Once the needle was removed Jackson's body went slack, she caught him quickly as her head whipped around until she caught sight of Erica, who nodded and rushed straight towards her, helping her drag his body to the back room, pulling Issac with them.