9...The Unleashed

Scott pulled the three of them to a stop "Wait. Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"It sounds like a phone ringing."

Yelena rolled her eyes "No of course we didn't hear it, we don't have supernatural hearing!" She snapped.

"I know that ring. It's Allison's phone. Give me your phone!" Scott said as he wrestled Stiles's phone out of his pocket to call Allison

Yelena's eyes were wild as she kept looking around for the werewolf. "I guess I'm meeting the famous Allison then?" She said to Stiles as the three of them headed to the lobby upon Scott's orders.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott Interrogated Allison as soon as he saw her

"Because you asked me to." She replied nervously

Scott frowned "I asked you to?"

Allison pulled her phone out and showed him the message "Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" She asked wearily.

"Because I didn't."

"Did you drive here?" Stiles asked her.

"Jackson did." She told them

Scott frowned "Jackson's here too?"

Yelena turned to face her brother ignoring Allison's questions to Scott "Is Jackson the one who-" Her words were cut off as the corridor door opened

Lydia let out a gasp of relief "Finally. Can we go now?" She whined.

They all nodded in agreement before looking up at the sound of a thud

"Oh god." Yelena moaned as she grabbed her brother's arm and got ready to run, which happened quickly as the alpha smashed through the ceiling. They all managed to escape into the cafeteria and bolted it behind them.

"Help me get this in front of the door," Scott grunted to Jackson who obliged.

Stiles looked out the window and quickly turned to his friend "Scott, wait, not here."

Yelena came to see what Stiles was looking at and let out a groan. Yelena realized that Stiles was trying to tell them that they were trapped.

Stiles spoke louder trying to get their attention as they stacked things against the door "Guys - Can we just wait a second? You guys, listen to me, w - Can we wait a second? Guys? Stiles talking. Can we hang on one second, please? Hello!"

Yelena rolled her eyes and stood on top of one of the tables, putting her thumb and finger in her mouth she let out a whistle, making them all turn to look at her "Okay, nice work. Hi, for those of you who don't know me, I'm Yelena. The chairs were - wow - they look amazing, But Uhm- what should we do about the 20-foot wall of windows?" She asked rhetorically as she and her brother gestured to the windows.

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, like Scott who is she-" Allison whined as she gestured to Yelena

Yelena scoffed at her as Stiles helped her off the table, she'd just introduced herself.

"She's Stiles's sister-" Scott muttered but Allison wasn't finished with her drama

"-Because I'm freaking out here. And I would like to know why. Scott?!"

Scott moved away from her, trying to think of an explanation

Stiles watched his best friend struggling to keep it together "Somebody killed the janitor." He blurted out.

"What?" Lydia gasped

Stiles nodded again "Yeah, the janitor's dead."

"What's he talking about? Is this a joke?" Allison let out a humorless laugh