19...Ice Fight

Yelena folded her arms across her chest as she and Scott made their way to the ice rink. She was only doing this because Scott had asked her for a ride, truthfully she could care less about the teen wolves, as harsh as that was, she didn't want anyone to die and she could tell Derek wasn't being completely honest with her but was willing to wait for him to trust her as it's clear he has a lot of reasons not to trust people.

"How is your secret relationship going?" She asked curiously.

"Would be easier if Derek didn't have Erica coming up to me in the corridor."

Yelena snorted "Yeah it's Derek that's the problem, not the fact that her family wants to kill you."

Scott sighed and sent her a look "I'm surprised you're not more worried about Erica."

Yelena just shrugged at him unbothered still by Derek's latest beta. She nudged Scott at the sight of a boy on a Zamboni across the rink.

"Boyd?" Scott called out but Boyd carried on as if he hadn't heard him "I just wanna talk. Hey, come on, Boyd, please?" Once again Boyd ignored them, meaning that Scott and Yelena had to approach him on the ice, "Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moon. I mean everything."

Boyd huffed as he turned the machine off and finally acknowledged them "He told me about the hunters."

"And that's not enough for you to say no?" Scott frowned "Whatever you want there's other ways to get it."

Yelena watched them both trying to decide whose side she was on. The other night at the station she was scared of Issac but it wasn't enough for her to think that Derek was wrong for turning him given his life, so she didn't know what it was about for Boyd.

"I just wanna not eat lunch alone every day," Boyd exclaimed.

Yelena's heart felt for Boyd, she would never want anyone to feel that way, he seemed like a good kid.

"Boyd, If you're looking for friends, this isn't the right way, you don't need Derek or a pack." She told him sincerely.

"Yeah, she's right and you can do a lot better than Derek." Scott chimed in.

Yelena was slightly annoyed by his comment and was really hoping that he was referring to Boyd when he said that he could do better than Derek, and not about her.

"That really hurts, Scott." A familiar voice spoke up, they turned to see Derek with his two guard dogs. Issac, who last time they met had nearly killed her and a blonde with a resting bitch face, who Yelena figured must have been Erica. This was the reason Yelena didn't want to be involved, she didn't want to take sides "I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus. Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

"Hm. In a word?" Erica hummed "Transformative." her smirk turned into a growl, flashing her fangs and her eyes glowing a golden yellow.

Yelena noticed how Erica seemed to be sizing her up. Yelena shifted uncomfortably, she wasn't intimidated by Erica but just found it awkward, and she didn't have to be a werewolf to tell that she had a crush on Derek, that was obvious.

"Isaac?"

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great."

Despite the cocky tone in Isaac's voice, it hadn't escaped Yelena's notice that he wouldn't make eye contact with her, clearly feeling guilty about what had happened at the station. It almost amused her at the vastly different reactions between the two betas. It was Derek's reaction that annoyed her though, he looked at her as if to tell her she shouldn't be here, especially when Erica and Issac looked ready for a fight.