2.

Atlanta, Georgia
222 - sɪɢɴɪғɪᴇs ᴀs ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
__________________________

The next day, Mai, Lakinna, and Terri decided to chill since it was a Saturday and it was raining outside. Nobody wanted to go out in the rain and mess their hair and outfits up. Mai decided to just inform the two girls about her night with Meech.

"So yall fucked and that was it?" Lakinna asked as she smacked on her porkskins while she sat in the living area on the couch in Mai's apartment.

"I didn't even mean to fuck him. It was the weed, the vibe, everything." Mai sighed. She didn't regret having sex with him but she knows she shouldn't have had sex with him so soon although it was some of the best sex she ever had. Meech and Mai both performed last night and their sex felt like it was meant to happen.

"But what happened between y'all and Jessie?" Mai turned to Terri, switching the topic as she fixed her pink throw blanket over her legs. She knew Terri was sitting quiet because the attention wasn't on her.

"Girl! Jessie gave me some bomb dick last night. He hit every angle. Had me cummin and runni—"

"Terri, we get it..." Lakinna cut her off holding a look of disgust on her face, "You should've put your foot up his ass for actin' a fool! Niggas get a strap and be trigger happy."

"Bitch, my nigga knows what he doing with his strap!" Terri mugged, "He just missed me, that's all." She shrugged with a smile on her face.

As Lakinna and Terri continued to go back and forth, Mai sat back contemplating about her night. She didn't even get any of his contact information. Mai definitely didn't mind fucking him again but she knew she needed to stop being so quick because she didn't want to be a known hoe like most of the girls she attended school with.

"Anyways," Lakinna rolled her eyes at Terri and faced Mai's direction, "There's another party tonight. We should go. The rain is supposed to clear up by six." She pulled out her phone from her Clark hoodie pocket, checking the weather app to be sure.

"Just because there is one doesn't mean we need to go." Mai chuckled as she got up from the couch to grab a water from the refrigerator in the kitchen.

Mai lived in a single off campus apartment. Her apartment consisted of a one bedroom, one bathroom, a living room, and a small kitchen. It was decorated nicely and always clean since Mai grew up always cleaning around the house being that she was the oldest.

Since freshman year, she hated roommates. Mai didn't like sharing her space unless it was with her sister Malaysia. The two grew up in a shared room at her grandparents and occasionally at her mother's.

Mai didn't get her own room until she hit her freshman year of high school and her grandparents moved her to the basement.

"Right but we're going plus, you might see that boy again." Terri added which made Lakinna nod her head, agreeing.

"His name is Meech." Mai corrected as she walked back over to the living area with her Essentia water, "And I don't need to see him again. It was nothing but a quick fuck."

Her two friends shrugged and decided to switch topics. All three started talking about how college classes were going until it was time to get ready for the party.