42.

"Nigga who the fuck in you over there textin'?" June mugged Chop who was texting away on his phone. He was messing up the rotation.

"Oh shit, my fault." Tucking his phone away, he took another hit of the blunt and passed it to June.

"Still ain't answer my question." June snatched the blunt before taking a pull.

"Damn! Meech was right. Y'all don't eva' mind y'all fuckin' business." Chop suck his teeth before he stood up to head over to the fridge.

"Aht aht, don't be stealin' my shit." Meech mugged Chop, "June only askin' 'cause you fuckin' up the rotation for whatever or whoever the fuck yo' fat ass is textin'."

"And it ain't nobody business but my fat ass business." Chop headed back over holding a Coke and a Little Debbie Chocolate cupcake. He just knew he was about to tear this combo up.

"Fuck that shit, guess who the fuck back in the A." A smile crept across Chop's face while he smacked on his cupcake causing Meech to grow irritated.

"Chop stop that fuckin' shit. For real bruh." He gave him a serious look and Chop nodded his head. Meech hated that smacking shit.

June looked over at Chop as he passed the blunt to Meech, "Who?"

"That nigga Amir." Chop nodded his head, "Remember we used to bet on his ass when he was playing for Duke?"

Amir was one of the best basketball players in the nation. He was for sure going to make it to the league. Amir was originally from Atlanta but wanted to branch out for basketball.

At Duke, he got into it with a head coach and his mother thought it'd be best to return back to Atlanta and keep a low profile. His mother was always quick to cover his ass.

"Yeah, his ass know how to ball." Meech nodded his head.

"Y'all know that's my cousin right?" Chop looked at Meech then June causing them both to suck their teeth.

"Nigga everybody is yo cousin." June looked over him.

"Nah, Amir really is tho'." Chop popped open his can of Coke and started gulping it back.

Amir was Chop's cousin although, they didn't really talk to each other much. Hi and Bye every now and again but Chop wasn't the type to hang around people like that.

It was nothing wrong with Amir but Chop and his lifestyle could get Amir caught up. Amir did not need to be the next Ja Morant.

"Man fuck allat, what that nigga got to do with us?" Meech pulled out his vibrating phone seeing that Mai had texted him. He texted her back while hitting the blunt.

"They got a game on Wednesday. I'm trying to go and support with my aunt. Y'all niggas should come." Chop belched loudly before sitting the empty can down on the coffee table.

"Who he play for?" June raised a brow.

"Clark." Chop laughed, "The same school yo girl go to nigga."

"And fuck is so funny about that?" Meech mugged him as he passed the blunt to Chop. Cousin or not, Meech will shoot Amir with no hesitation.

"Nun', I just thought you should know." He shrugged, "Y'all niggas gon' learn to stop bullying me. I'm packin' too and I'll let this mothafucka off at any time."

Chop stood up, untucking his Mini Uzi before sitting back down and setting it on the table.

"That don't phase me." Meech laid back further in his seat. June instantly bursted into laughter.

"Aye Chop put that shit away before you hurt somebody." June shook his head back and forth.

"I'm just sayin'." He threw a hand up in surrender while hitting the blunt.

~

Mai headed into the cafe where she was meeting Lakinna. After swiping her student ID card, she headed over to see what they serving. Nothing looked appetizing at all.

Ew She thought to herself. Shaking her head, she grabbed a slice of pizza and looked around for Lakinna. Instantly spotting her sitting in a booth with a random girl, she headed over.

"Oh Mai, this is Jodie." Lakinna introduced and Jodie gave Mai a small wave, "She live in our building. I met her at Kobe's."

"Hey girl, it's nice to meet you." Mai smiled before sitting next to Lakinna.

"The food today is so nasty." Jodie scrunched up her fast in disgust. Turning her attention over to the door, the basketball team walked in talking and laughing loudly.

"Here we go..." Mai mumbled to herself before taking a bite of her pizza.

"Meech gon' get you." Lakinna chuckled. As Amir walked in, he instantly spotted Mai and headed over to the table.

"What they got, friend?" Amir looked in her plate causing Mai to roll her eyes.

"I never said I was your friend." She picked up her napkin and wiped her mouth a bit.

"I know. I said it." He chuckled before heading off to get in line.

"That man is so fine y'all." Jodie cooed and picked up her Sprite to sip.

"Good. You can have him. Get him off my back please because my man doesn't even play like that. And neither do I." Mai bit into her pizza again.

"He's been harassing Mai since Kobe's party." Lakinna informed as she texted away on her phone, "But Mai has a boyfriend. A boyfriend who shoots people."

"Oh..." Jodie gulped hard.

"You bitches got some motherfuckin' nerve!" Terri strutted over to the three and folded her arms across her chest once she approached, "Fuck she supposed to be my replacement?"

"Girl shut up, you're embarrassing yourself." Lakinna waved her off, setting her phone on the table.

"Bitch you shut up." Terri snapped, "And Mai, you ain't slick. I done heard about your thottin' and boppin' ass." She was referring to her conversation with Deedra and Anasia.

"I ain't no thot. Hush your mouth before you get popped." Mai warned.

"Pop me and you'll be going to jail for assaulting a pregnant woman!" Terri smirked while rubbing her stomach causing Mai and Lakinna's jaws to drop, "Mhm, I'm pregnant with Jessie baby. I know you wish it was you bitch." She mugged Lakinna.

"Girl you ain't gon' have too many bitches like you about to get punched in your face, fuck your belly and baby." Jodie mugged her causing Mai to make an oop face.

"Shut up because you've only been here for a second. You don't know shit about what these two dingbats put me through and you gon' learn too. You gon' be just like me." Terri nodded her head with her lips pursed.

"I hope not. That's means I've reached the bottom of the barrel." Jodie scrunched up her face in disgust. Terri bawled up her fist and screamed before storming off.

"Ugh, I can't stand that girl." Lakinna rolled her eyes.

Mai sat back and thought for a moment. She just knew it was going to be some bullshit soon since Terri done came around bumping her gums. Although she was prepared for any drama, she didn't want any.