52.

Atlanta, Georgia
______________________________

Meech and Chop swiftly headed down the hall of the athletic dorm at Clark Atlanta University. They both had their hoods down, covering their faces because they knew how dorms loved to have surveillance cameras installed for safety and security.

Meech also simply didn't like being recorded.

"His ass better be in this bitch too." Meech mumbled to himself as Chop and him stood at Amir's door.

Chop sucked his teeth before bawling up his fist and knocking on it. Standing back, he put his hands in front of himself as the two patiently waited for someone to open the door.

"Wass—Fuck this nigga here for?" Amir opened the door after about thirty seconds and scrunched his face up as he looked over Meech. He quickly untucked his gun and pointed it at Meech.

Amir was aware that Chop was coming over to spark up after the big game but he didn't think Meech was coming as well. Ever since he knew Meech was on his back, he made sure to get him a gun.

"Hol', where the fuck your ass get a gun from?" Chop looked between his cousin and his friend while Meech chuckled to himself and flicked his nose.

"Since this nigga wanna' be trigger happy over a bitch." Amir licked over his lips placing his finger on the trigger, "Fuck you doin' here, nigga?"

"I ain't got shit on me except my presence, nigga." Meech lifted up his hoodie, displaying his waist, "Put that shit away before you hurt yo self."

"Yeah whatever, nigga." Amir mumbled while tucking it away. He walked away from the door and over to the couch while Chop and Meech let themselves in, closing the door behind them.

Amir lived in a suite with two other basketball players but at the moment, they were with their girlfriends or should I say hoes for the night.

The suite had four bedrooms, they just didn't have another roommate, two bathrooms, a kitchenette, and a common space.

It wasn't really decorated but there were inspirational quotes about basketball everywhere, crosses, and basketball hoops. Honestly, it was just a place for boys to either lay their heads at or get pussy.

"Tonz, you ain't tell me you was bringing your sidekick." Amir mugged while taking a seat on the couch.

"Nigga I ain't on nun' of that bullshit you talkin' about. We good." Meech licked over his front teeth as a took a seat in a black lawn chair that was sitting in the living room.

"Listen, my boy Meech said as long as you good, he good." Chop reassured while pulling up his pants before taking a seat in the chair by the couch.

Amir clenched his jaw while nodding his head. Meech was his cousins close friend. If he was good peoples with his cousin, he figured why not put the beef to the side.

"Ite nigga." Amir stood up and dapped Meech up before taking a seat, "We finna' roll up?"

"Fuck yeah nigga, I heard about that game y'all just won. You deserve that shit, soul." Chop pulled out his weed and other utensils from the pocket inside of his coat and began rolling up.