51.

Atlanta, Georgia
____________________________

It was Thanksgiving and Mai was getting herself ready in Meech's bedroom. For some reason, she was excited about Thanksgiving this year. I mean, she also didn't have to beat anyone's ass. Well, hopefully.

This year, Thanksgiving was being held at Ms. Kelley's house, June's mother. Of course, Ms. Kelley invited Mai's family over being that Malaysia and June were an item and so were Meech and Mai.

Racquel hadn't met June yet but today was going to be the day and honestly, Mai was nervous for her sister. Their mother barely liked Meech to begin with and it took Mai almost dying for her to really understand him and their love for each other.

"Baby, you almost ready?" Meech swiftly headed into the room and licked over his lips as soon as he saw his girlfriend.

She decided to keep her outfit simple, especially since she was now eating for two. Mai sported a two piece nude set; a cropped tank with matching leggings, and a nude and sage green cardigan. On her feet were a pair of mini chestnut Uggs.

Of course, Mai did a simple beat, nothing too crazy and her hair was styled in a 28 inch weave with blonde highlights. It held bouncy curls from her flexi rod set.

"You look good as fuck, hol up." He made his way behind her as she stood in front of the mirror over his dresser and fixed her edges. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he started kissing on her neck.

"Meech," She whined a bit although she enjoyed the feeling, "Stop, we don't have time for that. Plus, it ain't like I'm dressed up."

"Ion' give a fuck. Yo' ass look good as fuck to me." He turned her around to face him and he instantly took in all of her features, "Once my daughter comes, I'm getting you pregnant again."

"Negative." Mai scrunched up her face and pushed him off of her. Dropping the edge brush onto the dresser, she felt she was satisfied with her edges.

Her mind was going in circles at the moment. Nobody knew about her pregnancy except Meech and Lakinna. She didn't know when she was going to announce it but she knew it needed to be soon.

Mai wasn't in a hurry though. Her mother always told her to never announce the pregnancy until the second trimester, which Mai believed she was going to do.

As of right now, Mai was nine weeks and the second trimester didn't start until week thirteen. Until then, she was going to remain silent about her pregnancy.

"Demetrius, we need to talk before we go up in there with everybody." Mai said while switching items from her crossbody MCM bag to her Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Neverfull PM bag.

"I'm listenin'." He checked out his features in the mirror a bit making sure his hair wasn't nappy and his jewelry looked clean.

When it came to Meech's appearance, he always had to look up to par. He sported a black Sp5der hoodie with black Amiri jeans, and Black, Silver, and Pink Asics to bring out the pink in his hoodie.

His jewelry was glistening per usual with his infamous Meech chain around his neck, white gold diamond earrings, and a custom made Cartier watch.

"Don't tell anybody that I'm pregnant, okay?" While hiking her bag up on her shoulder, she turned around to face him, "I'm going to wait until Christmas or New Years to tell everyone."